Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Jerramy Stevens....Super Sleeper?

I know, I know....he plays for Tampa Bay, he behaves like an idiot on and off the field, he is playing behind Alex Smith, and is suspended till week 3. However, that being said, there have been games that I have watched him in and said....WOW, this guy is an animal. He is monstrous (6 ft. 7 inches and 260), physical, and has a nose for the end zone. In his final 3 games last season he put up 3 scores and over 100 yard while not starting. I don't need him unless Witten gets injured, and I know that he will always be a mouse click away on the wire, but I am just curious.......anyone else think about him as a sleeper?

:shocking:

Is this a joke? Jerramy focking Stevens?! This piece of crap still has a job in the NFL? Seriously, WTF!

In his "best" days, if he ever had any, this bum couldn't catch a ball if his hands were covered in glue.

Ridiculous to even mention his name, unless you're in a 32 team league and have to start 3 Tight Ends :shocking:

Huh, and here I thought someone dug up a thread from like 4 years ago to laugh at how stupid the prediction looked now.

LOL.....I fully expected some haters, but sentiment is plum venomous. Not exactly a beloved individual. Ya'll are likely correct about his fantasy relavence, but he does have some talent and, thus, deeeep sleeper, like it or not. Why else would Gruden hang on to a known srew-up?

This guy is a fockin dog. He is a worthless exuse of a human being. Do you guys know he raped a girl in the a$$ while he was at UW and it came out int he seattle times about 6 years later. He belongs in jail or dead. I would rather kiss vick on the lips after he drowned a dog with his own hands. This thread should be deleted. I love the hawks, and i was embarrassed to root for them while he was on the team. His true colors came out in the superbowl.

This guy is a fockin dog. He is a worthless exuse of a human being. Do you guys know he raped a girl in the a$$ while he was at UW and it came out int he seattle times about 6 years later. He belongs in jail or dead. I would rather kiss vick on the lips after he drowned a dog with his own hands. This thread should be deleted. I love the hawks, and i was embarrassed to root for them while he was on the team. His true colors came out in the superbowl.

Couldn't agree more. Yes, Sea guy here too. First of all the only reason Steven's made it on the Seahawks team was because he played for the UW Huskies. Steven's big mouth and the comments he made about Bettis before the superbowl was on of the main reason the Hawks lost and convict Steven's found his but put on a bus and sent out of town. The guy is a LOSER!

PD

The same guy who talked trash before the Superbowl against the Steelers and then got destroyed by the Steeler defense?

I know, I know....he plays for Tampa Bay, he behaves like an idiot on and off the field, he is playing behind Alex Smith, and is suspended till week 3. However, that being said, there have been games that I have watched him in and said....WOW, this guy is an animal. He is monstrous (6 ft. 7 inches and 260), physical, and has a nose for the end zone. In his final 3 games last season he put up 3 scores and over 100 yard while not starting. I don't need him unless Witten gets injured, and I know that he will always be a mouse click away on the wire, but I am just curious.......anyone else think about him as a sleeper?

:rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

WOW, this guy is an animal. He is monstrous (6 ft. 7 inches and 260), physical, and has a nose for the end zone.

:pointstosky:

Click

for a highlight of Stevens "nose for the endzone".