Fitzgerald

Andre Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Jabar Gaffney

Meachem

Heath Miller

Folke

GB defense

I fee great about my WR's. RB's should be solid, QB's okay.

Any thoughts on this team?

I got Fitz/AJ/Calvin as my starters in one league with LT as my main RB. I feel great about them as well. :thumbsup:

I got Fitz/AJ/Calvin as my starters in one league with LT as my main RB. I feel great about them as well. :thumbsdown:

Ya, MBIII is garbage. You can't get everybody. Pluse I try to be agressive and think progressively when I draft. I don't look at past numbers, try to get some younger players who may breakthrough. I think I did a good job at this.

Maroney may be garbage though. He has 4 receptions last year I believe. That's not good for PPR leagues. Plus the Patriots seem to limit his carries.

I think you posted on the wrong forearm.

I didnt right on a forearm that is an appendage.

Yes, Maroney is a risk. but I took him in the 4th round after going RB, WR, WR. I feel I got a tier 2 RB in Barber and tier 1, 2 WR's. Maroney was one of the only decent backs left. Plus, I am a N.E. homer, and it took alot for me to pass over Brady and Moss and go with Barber. Maroney could go either way. If he stays healthy he could be a solid #2 if Jordan or Morris don't take goal line carries away. I'm not real happy with my QB's, but all decent QB's were gone by round 3 (I'm talking McNabb, Palmer, Roethllisberger, Anderson) I was not taking those guys that early.

You don't have the perfect QB or perfect 2nd RB, but you can play with both.

Good team, but you still need to be a smart GM to get the most from them.

I didnt right on a forearm that is an appendage.

It's "I didnt write on a forearm". Furthermore, if you stick around a little longer, you'll learn we call this the "forearm". Maybe you'll also learn to post on the correct one. HTH

I only got to Hasslebeck and Delhomme before I started to laugh. :lol:

:overhead:

Some focking Dream team. :pointstosky:

Who is Hassellback going to throw to?? Delhomme's best wr is out for the first two weeks. MB III is your only solid rb. But hey every one has to have a dream and you are dreaming. Good wr's at least

You don't have the perfect QB or perfect 2nd RB, but you can play with both.

Good team, but you still need to be a smart GM to get the most from them.

I hope to god for the sake of any future woman or current you may or may not meet that you are not so anal retentive in real life. Its just a FF forum, have a drink or something. Would your FF buddies think you were cool for being so touchy?

I only got to Hasslebeck and Delhomme before I started to laugh. :headbanger:
The way I see it is you cannot get a stud at every position, Barber will be solid, awseome team, great OLine, Maroney will do the job and has the potential to be a stud, I have nothing bad to say about my WR's. My QB's, I don't put big value on. I want a decent guy who can give me decent stats. Guys in my league took Brady/Romo 1st round, Brees second, Roethliesburger, Palmer, and McNabb in 3rd round, way too early. I don't put much value on TE's unless I have a shot at Whitten or one of the top few, and I generally use the waiver wire with defense based on matchups. I am pretty happy with my team, I don't follow the books, I don't look much at last year, I try to project the coming season and take guys who have the chance to break out. Sorry to dissapoint some of you. Lets compare records from our respective leagues at the end of the year.

The way I see it is you cannot get a stud at every position, Barber will be solid, awseome team, great OLine, Maroney will do the job and has the potential to be a stud, I have nothing bad to say about my WR's. My QB's, I don't put big value on. I want a decent guy who can give me decent stats. Guys in my league took Brady/Romo 1st round, Brees second, Roethliesburger, Palmer, and McNabb in 3rd round, way too early. I don't put much value on TE's unless I have a shot at Whitten or one of the top few, and I generally use the waiver wire with defense based on matchups. I am pretty happy with my team, I don't follow the books, I don't look much at last year, I try to project the coming season and take guys who have the chance to break out. Sorry to dissapoint some of you. Lets compare records from our respective leagues at the end of the year.

Perhaps you should not throw around the name "Dream Team" if you are ok with scrub QBs, bad defense and crap TEs.

This is the real Dream Team!

12 team draft. PPR league. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1Flex, 1TE, K, Def

I had #4 pick, here is my team.

Hasselbeck

Delhome

Barber

Maroney

Edge James

Ray Rice

Hightower

Fitzgerald

Andre Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Jabar Gaffney

Meachem

Heath Miller

Folke

GB defense

I fee great about my WR's. RB's should be solid, QB's okay.

Any thoughts on this team?

First of all, you asked for thoughts on your team and then get defensive when people around here do just that. I don't get why poeple do that, for the life of me I really don't. :rolleyes:

Secondly, you called this your dream team, but I would match my starting lineup against yours without knowing anything else about your scoring and feel pretty confident going into the week. My league only starts 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and no flex spot, with limited roster space, and I still have enough depth on my team to meet your starting requirements and win. For the record, that would be:

Warner, Gore/Selvin/Fargas (flex), Fitz/Wayne/B Johnson, V Davis, Bironas, Titans D. :unsure:

I'm just sayin'.

I hope to god for the sake of any future woman or current you may or may not meet that you are not so anal retentive in real life. Its just a FF forum, have a drink or something. Would your FF buddies think you were cool for being so touchy?

So, not only do you help clog the main board with a thread that should clearly be on the A Little Help board, but you have the audacity to jump down the throats of posters that don't massage your scrotum and whisper sweet nothings into your ear about how great your team is?

Nice. :thumbsdown:

I'm not impressed. Of course you may say the same about mine. I'm in a non-ppr 12 team redraft. My QB's are dubious and I am playing the waiver wire for DEF every week. 1qb, flex at RB/WR/TE (5 max w/ 2RB max), 1pk, 1def.

QB Jason Campbell, David Garrard

RB Thomas Jones, Kevin Smith, Brian Westbrook, Justin Fargas

WR Bernard Berrian, Dwayne Bowe, Marques Colston, Jerricho Cotchery, DJ Hackett, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Kevin Walter

PK Kris Brown, Matt Prater

DEF Lions

I'm not impressed. Of course you may say the same about mine. I'm in a non-ppr 12 team redraft. My QB's are dubious and I am playing the waiver wire for DEF every week. 1qb, flex at RB/WR/TE (5 max w/ 2RB max), 1pk, 1def.

WR Bernard Berrian, Dwayne Bowe, Marques Colston, Jerricho Cotchery, DJ Hackett, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Kevin Walter

DEF Lions

DEF Lions

It amazes me you cannot get a mature opinion about something by so many people nowadays. To those who looked at my team and gave me a opinion without being a ###### about it Thank You. I have been reading this post for years. I sign up this week, post my first thread, and I get a bunch of children giving me their opinions with an attitude, what a waste of my time.

It amazes me you cannot get a mature opinion about something by so many people nowadays. To those who looked at my team and gave me a opinion without being a ###### about it Thank You. I have been reading this post for years. I sign up this week, post my first thread, and I get a bunch of children giving me their opinions with an attitude, what a waste of my time.

Your team sucks! Stop posting rate my team threads on this board!

Your team sucks! Stop posting rate my team threads on this board!
Is there a FF site for men or are they most just full of people with the mentality of junior high boy's?