Sign in to follow this  
GreatGray

Who will have a better first week?

I know Colston is a stud, but I just feel like Tampa Bay might shut him down pretty good while Megatron mops the floor with the Falcons D.

Is anybody benching Colston this week, particular in favor of Calvin Johnson?

In my case I could play them both and bench Selvin Young, but Oakland is like running through butter.

---------------------------------------

QB: Derek Anderson

RB1: Marion Barber III

RB2: Maurice Jones-Drew

RB/WR: Selvin Young

WR1: Braylon Edwards

WR2: Marques Colston

TE: Shockey

D/ST: Vikings

K: Vinatieri

Bench:

Calvin Johnson

Kevin Smith

Felix Jones

Jake Delhomme

Robert Meachem

Tim Hightower

DeSean Jackson

Always the comedians. :overhead:

The truly funny thing is this is my 10-man big money league with people that actually (thinking they) know what they are doing--believe it or not. I had the turn spot after winning last year and they let me get these guys...after a couple trades anyhow.

Easy answer is to say both, but let's put it this way: Do you think Calvin will have a bigger week? I really would appreciate opinions.

Thanks.

Always the comedians. :overhead:

The truly funny thing is this is my 10-man big money league with people that actually (thinking they) know what they are doing--believe it or not. I had the turn spot after winning last year and they let me get these guys...after a couple trades anyhow.

Easy answer is to say both, but let's put it this way: Do you think Calvin will have a bigger week? I really would appreciate opinions.

Thanks.

Wrong board.. We don't pick starters for 4 team leagues..

After you have studied the cituation and asked everybody on the board, you will deside to put one of them on your bench. Whoever that player may be, he will BLOW-UP and lead the NFL in fantasy points at that position. If you try and get around this and sneakily put the other guy on the bench, he will BLOW -UP and lead the NFL in fantasy points at that position.

Last year I had this WR named Colston and traded him for Crayton. Within a couple of day...well you can guess the rest. :rolleyes:

Wrong board.. We don't pick starters for 4 team leagues..

Yeah. You already said that. Are all of your 1200 posts so informative? :rolleyes:

Yeah. You already said that. Are all of your 1200 posts so informative? :overhead:

Hey, with the # of people who can't read stickied notes or follow directions I'd wager at least 20 of those 1200 posts were JUST as informative.

Some of us come here to read interesting fantasy football stuff. Not about your team. Do us a favor and move on over to the right board :music_guitarred:

Hey, with the # of people who can't read stickied notes or follow directions I'd wager at least 20 of those 1200 posts were JUST as informative.

Some of us come here to read interesting fantasy football stuff. Not about your team. Do us a favor and move on over to the right board :lol:

Seems to me like people would rather make sarcastic comments and wisecracks than respond with legitimate insight.

I was interested in general about whether you think Calvin Johnson will do better than Marques Colston this week. Seems like a legitimate and "interesting" topic to me. Sorry if I put it in context by, God forbid, referencing my own team.

Eat a diack biatch. :bandana:

Eat a diack biatch. :bandana:

Do the same and go away.

It gets REALLY old with ALL of the people who either can't read or think they are better than everyone else who follows the rules.

Seems to me like people would rather make sarcastic comments and wisecracks than respond with legitimate insight.

I was interested in general about whether you think Calvin Johnson will do better than Marques Colston this week. Seems like a legitimate and "interesting" topic to me. Sorry if I put it in context by, God forbid, referencing my own team.

Eat a diack biatch. :first:

Just because you like to gobble cacks down your throat doesn't mean everybody else does sicko.

You even hide behind the referencing your own team BS after called out on this help question. So don't try and pretend we can't see through this charade.