Sign in to follow this  
swirvenirvin

So I thought Bradshaw was the backup to Brenda?

Sure looks like Derika will backup Brenda until both are injured again.

I'd love to see you studs call Jacobs Brenda to his face. Really.

Whoa easy tough guy, it's a fantasy football nickname this is a fantasy football message bored.

DUMB :lol:

Whoa easy tough guy, it's a fantasy football nickname this is a fantasy football message bored.

DUMB :lol:

Whats dumb is you not knowing that Bradshaw was 3 on the chart. Its been that way for at least a week or two. Stop fvcking off and buckle down, its the FF season now.

Whats dumb is you not knowing that Bradshaw was 3 on the chart. Its been that way for at least a week or two. Stop fvcking off and buckle down, its the FF season now.

Most fantasy sites I use or know of still had Bradshaw listed as # 2

STFU

Jacobs first, Ward second, Bradshaw third

Derrick Ward - RB - NYG - Sep. 1 - 3:04 pm et Derrick Ward is listed behind Brandon Jacobs and ahead of Ahmad Bradshaw on the Giants' pre-Week 1 depth chart.

Having Ward ahead of Bradshaw may be just a formality because Ward's been with the club longer, but Jacobs lacks a clear handcuff. Bradshaw is the best bet for stand alone value, but is unlikely to top 10 carries a game. Sep. 1 - 3:04 pm et

Source: New York Daily News

I have often wondered if anybody every called Fred Taylor "Fagile Fred Taylor" to his face.

Maybe they were letting Bradshaw rest his calf or vajayjay or whatever hurts since they knew they had Ward. Hopefully BJ owners have both the others, but that's a lot of roster space for one effective player.

if you want brandon jacobs backup and the better football player you want ward.. bradshaw stepped up but ward was the man last year when jacobs went down..

Brenda is a little harsh, but deservingly so last year.

But after that freaking hit on Landry!!!! <_< He can't be called Brenda after that, hell no ... but I still wouldn't call him Brandon.

Maybe Bobbie .... could go either way. :unsure: