Sign in to follow this  
Thumbless

Any news on LT?

I'm confused. Are we talking about LT1 or LT2? :lol:

where on rotoworld does it say doubtful???

LaDainian Tomlinson-RB- Chargers Sep. 12 - 12:46 pm et

LaDainian Tomlinson (toe) says he will practice on Friday.

We'll see. "I'm all right," he promised. "It's just a sprained toe, that's all. But you try and get as much rest as you can and you have to take it. It's the heat of the season -- you don't really have time. You got games; it's not preseason any more. On Sunday, I think I should be pretty good."

Source: Associated Press

where on rotoworld does it say doubtful???

LaDainian Tomlinson-RB- Chargers Sep. 12 - 12:46 pm et

LaDainian Tomlinson (toe) says he will practice on Friday.

We'll see. "I'm all right," he promised. "It's just a sprained toe, that's all. But you try and get as much rest as you can and you have to take it. It's the heat of the season -- you don't really have time. You got games; it's not preseason any more. On Sunday, I think I should be pretty good."

Source: Associated Press

Although the word "doubtful" isn't used here's what they're saying... * LaDainian Tomlinson tried to brush off concerns about his toe injury earlier this week, but it's definitely a major issue now that he's missed two straight practices. Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Tomlinson is legitimately in danger of missing Week 2, which makes grabbing backup Darren Sproles an even better idea than usual for his owners. Check back on his injury report status Friday.

I have Sproles and I'm just as anxious to see what happens... :rolleyes:

Although the word "doubtful" isn't used here's what they're saying... * LaDainian Tomlinson tried to brush off concerns about his toe injury earlier this week, but it's definitely a major issue now that he's missed two straight practices. Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that Tomlinson is legitimately in danger of missing Week 2, which makes grabbing backup Darren Sproles an even better idea than usual for his owners. Check back on his injury report status Friday.

I have Sproles and I'm just as anxious to see what happens... :rolleyes:

LT will play.

but if the chargers get ahead, expect them to pull him early to give Sproles more playing time.

ok just because you have sproles and your anxious to see what happens that means you can decifer what THERE SAYING??

still nowhere but on here have i heard thats he doubtful? every other site ive been to doesnt have his as doubtful......

ok just because you have sproles and your anxious to see what happens that means you can decifer what THERE SAYING??

still nowhere but on here have i heard thats he doubtful? every other site ive been to doesnt have his as doubtful......

I don't take what they're saying on a Friday morning, or late Thursday for that matter with a grain of salt. Not only Rotoworld but ALL sites have guys who will speculate who's not playing and why and be dead wrong about it.

FWIW I didn't say he was doubtful, just trying to figure this out as you are... I just happen to have one of his backups :bandana:

He's out for the year..

he sprained his puzzy again.

LaDainian Tomlinson (toe) returned to Chargers practice in full on Friday, according to ESPN's John Clayton. He is listed as questionable, but Clayton says Tomlinson will play in Week 2.

So much for using Darren Sproles. San Diego and Denver don't square off until 4:15 ET on Sunday, but it goes without saying that Tomlinson is worth waiting for. The Broncos are likely to have problems stopping him.

per rotoworld

link: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=122801 :doublethumbsup:

per rotowire but listed in the breaking news on ESPN

Tomlinson (toe) practiced Friday and while he will be listed as as questionable for Sunday's game against Denver, he is expected to play, ESPN's John Clayton reports.

Spin: Tomlinson has insisted he will play all week, so it's just a matter of confirming his status Sunday if you own him.