Sign in to follow this  
PatsfanGiantsHater

Randy Moss not even getting looks

Moss wide open, cassell underthrows and moss drops it for about 50 yards

Moss wide open, cassell underthrows and moss drops it for about 50 yards

:thumbsdown: I was stacked in one league at WR before the start of the season. It was literally beyond belief. Now it is barely mediocre. :thumbsdown: Moss was a key part of this WR corp.

Casshole has done what no team could do in 2007....shut Moss done. cASSHOLE

Casshole has done what no team could do in 2007....shut Moss done. cASSHOLE

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: quality post right there.

You can't even trade him now, because his value is at the lowest

No doubt. I will need TO and S. Smith to bail me out. This hurts bad. :bench:

This damn crap will continue next week cause they are playing the Dolphins so they will have no pressure at all and will play conservative all game. I mean as long as they have a lead which they had all day they won't throw deep at all so Moss will become useless he is not meant for the short pass game. We are gonna see nothing but the dink dunk crap to Welker, Faulk, and when Watson gets back it was bound to happen when Brady went down for the year so no big surprises. The only way Moss will get you anything worth a fock is when they play opposing teams that can/will put points on the board and then they will have no choice but to air it out. We shouldn't be surprised by this if you remember when Brady took over for Bledsoe they went about things the same way to protect the young QB even with a deadly weapon like Moss at WR they will still keep Cassel on a short leash. I would consider trading Moss right now cause there is no doubt in my mind the Pats are using the "Cassel doesn't have to win the game, but he just can't lose the game" ball control game management bullsh!t. I don't see much upside for Moss this year and if they start to lose and he isn't getting his touches it will get ugly.

:thumbsdown: I was stacked in one league at WR before the start of the season. It was literally beyond belief. Now it is barely mediocre. :lol: Moss was a key part of this WR corp.

He was?

The big S on Moss' chest is gone. IT disappeared when Brady went down.

the new SUPERMAN is Brandon Marshall.

He was?

Well, not in the Die Nasty Dynasty. I am looking bad enough with Addai. :overhead:

Not worried though, he has had some tough match-ups.

That other league I was referring to is my local redraft for $$$. Before the season on paper it looked real good.....now.....not so much. :(

The big S on Moss' chest is gone. IT disappeared when Brady went down.

the new SUPERMAN is Brandon Marshall.

Those were my top 2 WRs. Moss, until I see otherwise is a bye week fill in. Screw it, I'm not riding a guy for what he did in the past. I'm playing productive guys on passing teams with a passing QB.