Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

***Official*** Eagles @ Cowboys Thread

Not a problem brother. Enjoy your week and HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS,CARDINALS,and BUCCANEERS!

You forgot my Colts, fockstick. :thumbsdown:

:doublethumbsup:

And that would be your mama's mouf. Sick bastard. :doublethumbsup:

Yeah my baby momma's mouth! You like sloppy seconds huh?

WherethefockwasthefockingEaglespassdefenseforfockssake?

Who the hell was #37? Consider? Considerleavinghimonthebenchyoufattyfattyfatfatfucktubbaphillyshit.

:thumbsdown: :doublethumbsup:

Drunk on a Monday night when your team isn't even playing. The sign of a true football fan. :thumbsup:

You forgot my Colts, fockstick. :thumbsup:

:thumbsdown:

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS,CARDINALS,BUCCANEERS, and COLTS. :doublethumbsup:

I thought Asante Samuel was brought in to improve pass defense. What a bum! :doublethumbsup:

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS,CARDINALS,BUCCANEERS, and COLTS. :doublethumbsup:

You narrowly avoided a timely call to Phillybear. I was feeling merciful. :thumbsdown:

You narrowly avoided a timely call to Phillybear. I was feeling merciful. :doublethumbsup:

I'm out have a good night man. Early wake up tomorrow to fix Egg McMuffins.

I'm out have a good night man. Early wake up tomorrow to fix Egg McMuffins.

Have a good one. Don't get it in her hair. :doublethumbsup:

Drunk on a Monday night when your team isn't even playing. The sign of a true football fan. :thumbsup:

I haven't had a drink yet. :thumbsdown:

Asante Samuel? No, Asante Sadcase.

That Eagles D coordinator needs to find himself a nursing home.

:doublethumbsup:

Just sayin' that Romo made a mistake early in the game and everyone was in here laughing, taunting, calling him names, saying he sucked, was overrated, etc.

McNabb fumbles the handoff (just as Romo did) in the FOURTH QUARTER and not a focking WORD from those same folks.

Yes, if Romo focks up, bust his balls for it. But sure as fock don't act like he's the only one. I want them to get their ass in here and spout off about McNabb too. I'm not talking about the playoffs, I'm talking about those badmouthing him tonight and then not showing up to ride McNabb the same way. Unless you'd care to link me to where I called Romo the second coming or said he was clutch, then kindly please only comment on things you're well informed about. It'd help stop alot of the pissing matches that go on here. :thumbsdown:

oh i see...commenting on tonights game only...

i wasnt chming in when romo slipped up early and as i said..mcnabb was awful in the last 2 minutes..while not all his fault..he wasnt great...

i wasnt saying that you have called romo the next great one..its more pimp and others who flooded this board with the nonsense...

as far as criticism...i do think the romos and favres get more than some others do..maybe people are doing it to get back at their fans..the medias love for them etc..

i dont see much bashing of marc bulger and people still expect things from him and hes the suck...

all in all...i think people are afraid to bash a black qb....

(i kid) :doublethumbsup:

..mcnabb was awful in the last 2 minutes..while not all his fault..

nothing new there, and it was all his fault. he even forgot to puke

Rookie WR Check List

Run fast (check)

Catch ball (check)

Take ball into End Zone......(damn!) :wub:

All that wild scoring last night cost me my FF win...and I got beat by a girl who started McNabb and T.O. Still an incredible game.

I want to give props to McNabb at about 53 seconds left in the second quarter. He didn't go out of bounds and he didn't hit the ground; he stayed on his feet and tried to make yards. You can tell he's feeling strong. :dunno:

Rookie WR Check List

Run fast (check)

Catch ball (check)

Take ball into End Zone......(damn!) :lol:

All that wild scoring last night cost me my FF win...and I got beat by a girl who started McNabb and T.O. Still an incredible game.

I want to give props to McNabb at about 53 seconds left in the second quarter. He didn't go out of bounds and he didn't hit the ground; he stayed on his feet and tried to make yards. You can tell he's feeling strong. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I was really impressed by that play, and I don't think the announcers picked up on it. I think it was third down, and he kept fighting to stay in-bounds. He played really tough, but with all of his injuries I wonder if it wouldn't be better if he just went out of bounds. That team wouldn't be a contender without McNabb.

I'll say Dallas...34-24.

Romo: 20/28 280, 2/1

McNabb: 25/37 315, 2/2

Owens: 7/115, 1

Witten 6/75, 1

Eagles WR1: 5/110, 1

Westbrook: 6/60, 1

Barber: 16/85, 1

Westbrook: 19/75, 1

Actual stats:

McNabb 25/37 281 1 0

Romo 21/30 312 3 1

Not to Shabby on these, huh? Also...look at their yardage...flip-flop their yardage.

Why? Because he led his team to victory?

Next time Scotty, run your mouth when it's time. It might come back to make you look like a monkey's ass---like now.

LOL.

Not why I LOL at Romo last night. I LOL at Romo because of that play he where he dropped the ball in the end zone and gave the eagles a TD. :unsure:

Greta game btw. Hope there are more MNF games like this one.

Not why I LOL at Romo last night. I LOL at Romo because of that play he where he dropped the ball in the end zone and gave the eagles a TD. :doublethumbsup:

Greta game btw. Hope there are more MNF games like this one.

What about when McNabb dropped the ball twice. Any links where you were laughing at him? How about when Cutler whiffed. Any links to posts where you laughed at him?

No?

I see how it is.....

Cowboy H-A-T-E-R perhaps? :ninja:

What about when McNabb dropped the ball twice. Any links where you were laughing at him? How about when Cutler whiffed. Any links to posts where you laughed at him?

No?

I see how it is.....

Cowboy H-A-T-E-R perhaps? :thumbsdown:

Not really this year, I have MBIII and TO on a FF team.

Those just didn't seem as funny for some reason. :lol: Maybe because I expect more from Romo than I do from McSadd.