Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

To those biotching about the "little help" bored

Camptown lady sing this song. Do-da, do-da

Camptown racetrack five miles long. Oh de-do-da-day

Gonna run all night. Gonna run all day.

Spent my money on the bob-tail nag. Somebody bet on the bay.

:banana:

bump for Mambokings' reach around. Someone give that man a hand

Guys, guys, there's plenty to go around...please form a single file line :banana:

Should I grab Gage or Bryant? Leave a link. :headbanger:

Who should you grab? How bout Mambokings? He's looking.

Camptown lady sing this song. Do-da, do-da

Camptown racetrack five miles long. Oh de-do-da-day

Gonna run all night. Gonna run all day.

Spent my money on the bob-tail nag. Somebody bet on the bay.

:headbanger:

What in the wide wide world of sports is goin on round here?

Wiff and Phu you guys need to relax. Almost every post on the freakin board could be considered "team management". Not to mention all the post could be answered if the one whom posted it did his research. The point to any blog, including fantasy football is to get other opinions from other owners. As one poster said you get different opinions for different things all the time.

Please show me a single post on this website that could not be considered "team management".

I guess we could be like most others and instead of asking should I trade Player A for Player B we could post a top 10 list and see where the two players rank, or ask the value of two different players.

I am curious why this is such a sore subject anyway? I mean whats the big deal? If you hate it so much then go give a little help in the little help board.

The reason all of these tools are even available are b/c fantasy football has gotten very popular. When new people come to join fantasy football they need help learning so why not help them. I know you two learned at some point so why not return the favor to a new owner. If we do not make new owners feel welcome and help them then it will not grow.

The best way to keep owners off this board is to lower your high and mighty self and log on to the little help board every once in a while and give some help. In the time that has been spent, mine included, we all could have helped another owner.

I do not mean any disrespect to wiff or Phu but it seems that you two are the most vocal about this. There are some very serious things going on in our world right now and THIS AINT ONE OF THEM! Lets just have some fun and who cares if people post some team management topics on this board from time to time...or all the time. Most of the stuff that is on here is worthless anyway.

Whoever closed my post just curious why it was closed and this post and others are still open. I was not disrespectful and no foul language was used unlike the original post on this board.

Why do you hate Mike and Mike so much??? So much, in fact, that you would have the gall to tell them to fock off in this post I quoted, because that is really what you are saying??? TIA(Thanks in advance)

Please show me a single post on this website that could not be considered "team management".

I' pretty sure the "Why is Vince Young being Babied?" thread couldn't be construed as a "team management" thread. :thumbsup:

I' pretty sure the "Why is Vince Young being Babied?" thread couldn't be construed as a "team management" thread. :wave:

some of those people probably own vince young... fact is most of the stuff on this board we use to help us manage our teams.

but you don't see this

"what do you guys think about vince young being babied?"

"go make your own Fu cking opinion of vince!"

Who should you grab? How bout Mambokings? He's looking.

Hey, I won't surrender my royal crown, but I can give you a pearl necklace :D

some of those people probably own vince young... fact is most of the stuff on this board we use to help us manage our teams.

but you don't see this

"what do you guys think about vince young being babied?"

"go make your own Fu cking opinion of vince!"

You will probably understand when you are older. I would also suggest you reread the OP.

I' pretty sure the "Why is Vince Young being Babied?" thread couldn't be construed as a "team management" thread. :angry:

THIS IS CLEARLY A GEEK BORED QUESTION! :overhead: