Sign in to follow this  
Sux2butoo

If You Had To Draft All Over Again....

Is it still LT, AP then Westy?

From what I have seen where does Lynch fall now?

Are these injuries to LT and AP going be malingering?

any thoughts..... just wanted to spring the idea

My top three would be:

1. Westbrook

2. MBIII

3. Peterson

I would put Lynch in the 5-7 range. LT would be higher, maybe Gore, but I can't think of another back I would place higher than Lynch right now.

1. MbIII (barber reminds me of shaun alexander in his prime seems like everyone else goes out or gets tackled at the 1 and he punches it in)

2. Westbrook

3. AP

4. Lynch (schedule looks soft vs run)

5. Tomlinson

6. Gore

7. Turner

8. Reggie Bush

9. Clinton Portis

10 Matt forte

1. MB3 without question. Of course I had him #1 anyway and drafted him in just about all my leagues even trading up to get

him. I think I even posted here somewhere that I would consider him #1 overall.

2. Reggie Bush - He has been money. I am sad I only own him in 1 league.

3. Michael Turner - He went right before I was going to take him in every draft :(

I'm not sure that I would adjust my rankings yet because it's way too early. It's a bit short sighted to say that MBIII will be the top back this year since it's just as likely that he misses time and LT and ADP regain their form.

Is it still LT, AP then Westy?

Westy, MBIII and Gore, with LT and Lynch at 4 and 5 probably. Bush, Turner and Portis are right on their heels. I'd rank the rookies - Forte, McFadden and Felix Jones, followed closely by Stewart and Johnson

From what I have seen where does Lynch fall now?

Who knows what you've seen? (see above)

Are these injuries to LT and AP going be malingering?

"malingering"?

They'll miss a few games this year, yes.

I had LT, Westy and MBIII as my choices for first pick, I had a gut feeling about LT last year which didn't happen until the playoffs and going into this year the same feeling, but I wussed out at the draft and took LT... If I could go back, I would go with what I thought and take MBIII...

Playing Reggie Bush at running back seems pretty similiar to playing Marques Colston at tight end. The guy is going to have a 1000 yard receiving season at some point in his career, probably this year with Colston out, yet will never rush for 1000 yards unless he gets 325 carries.

I think yahoo should switch him to wide receiver personally.

A more serious note, it would have been tought to rate Barber much higher in redrafts because of the schedule the Cowboys were looking at before the season. Not to mention he hasn't had a full workload of carries, even at the U.

A more serious note, it would have been tought to rate Barber much higher in redrafts because of the schedule the Cowboys were looking at before the season. Not to mention he hasn't had a full workload of carries, even at the U.

I never heard of Minnesota University being referred to as the "U" Thought that was a Miami thing.

I never heard of Minnesota University being referred to as the "U" Thought that was a Miami thing.

:first:

and he would have stayed there if he did not tear his ACL. Can't predict injuries.

At this time last year Ronnie Brown would of been #1 on this list.

Just saying.