Sign in to follow this  
Bouve

***Official Week 5 NFL Gambling Thread***

Wasn't around the weekend so I didn't play any games. Tough game tonight, but I'll take the team who desperately needs a win. I feel lucky to be getting points here as I see Minnesota as the better team. Minnesota plays a complete game tonight..the whole team comes to play.

Vikings +3 Winner

NCAA YTD: 43-36-5; +14.45 units

CFL YTD: 9-11-1; -5.7 units

NFL YTD: 21-13-1; +13.1 units

Minnesota (+3)@-105 for 3 units WINNER

Adding Minnesota 2nd H (+6.5) for 2 units LOSER

Monday. I looked over some numbers, and Minn played pretty well in their loss to Tenn. NO has been a bit lucky this year, so I'll back the dog in a game I'm not sure the right team is favored. NO is ranked towards the bottom of the NFL in rush defense, so I think Minnesota can wear them down in the 2nd H. 68% of bets on NO in this game.

Good luck to all.

Edit:

NCAA YTD: 43-36-5; +14.45 units

CFL YTD: 9-11-1; -5.7 units

NFL YTD: 22-14-1; +13.9 units

Over in Minny and No is some sick high percentage. I'm not much in love with 47 but probably play the over tonight.

Also, I'm the only guy in our pool with minny and I'm tied with 4 other guys.

One more guy on the over as the Saints take to the air and the Vikings pound it on the ground. 34-30 final.

I played the under 48 at my book.....no real rhyme or reason keep me interested i guess :dunno: also took the Angels on the money line......dicey play at best :wall:

Adding Minnesota 2nd H (+6.5) for 2 units.

Sometimes I make stupid calls on 2nd H, especially after a few drinks. Still, sometimes a team gets too far behind and demoralized to come all the way back. Just look at Fresno St vs Hawaii on Saturday. Fresno kept turning it over and allowed Hawaii to jump to a big 2nd H lead, and Fresno was a huge 2nd H favorite at -14. Hawaii ended up winning the game and covering not onlly the game, but the 2nd H too. This game looks so much like that one, I can't resist making a play.