Sign in to follow this  
Beef Ravioli

Brandon Stokley

It has not been determined that Royal is out. Very iffy if you ask me.

even with royal in there he has been a decent #3 over the last few weeks....... i will guess 4 catches 55 yards decent #s i wouldnt expect more if he does it will be great since i am forced to play him this week with boldin still out and not sure about colston and his playing time

Since the topic has been posted. I am torn between starting Stokely or Lance Moore (New Orleans) as my # 3 receiver in a PPR league.....what do you think?

Since the topic has been posted. I am torn between starting Stokely or Lance Moore (New Orleans) as my # 3 receiver in a PPR league.....what do you think?

I am starting Lance moore as my #2 reciever this week over better options than stokely, even though i predicted pretty solid numbers for stokely, i think that Moore has a much higher ceiling, and my opponent has a better team than me, so i need to start the boom bust players this week and hope they go off.

If your team is better than your opponents go with the guaranteed 10 points in a ppr league with stokely.

I've got Stokley penciled in, but alsp could put in either Muhammad vs. Tampa, or Colston vs. Oakland. Keeping Stokley in at this point, but may pull him inplace of Colston, if Colston is a definite go for tomorrow.

Any last minute updates on Royal's status? Stokely owner that has him pencilled in as #3 right now while waiting for the news.

It wont be announced untill 3:05 eastern time, but every report this morning is putting royal as out this week.

Never trust the rat though