Sign in to follow this  
FenixTx972

Shockey and Winslow

any info on time for return? Both having injury problems, wondering if anyone had info on them. I know winslow was out cause he was testy :wall:

Bump. Don't have Winslow, but was thinking about obtaining Heiden for a 1 wk fill in. All I've heard about Winslow's status is that his illness was undisclosed. Thanks, that helps! :thumbsdown:

Bump. Don't have Winslow, but was thinking about obtaining Heiden for a 1 wk fill in. All I've heard about Winslow's status is that his illness was undisclosed. Thanks, that helps! :wave:

his balls are bigger than your head, Spyder. :wub:

When Winslow left the hospital, did they give him a wheelbarrow?

I've heard rumblings that Shockey might play this week. Might just be mind games by Payton though. Stay tuned.

Winslow tried to run and the balls bounced up and cold cocked him. He got knocked the fock out!

Shockey owner in my league is trying to trade him for dirt cheap, but I can't find any info. on him at all. I have no idea....

My balls are always that big - getting married does that. As an NFL star, he should be getting more chances to empty his. I see him getting lucky this week, and back on the field by Sunday. That girl better have a throat like a Pelikan though.

My balls are always that big - getting married does that. As an NFL star, he should be getting more chances to empty his. I see him getting lucky this week, and back on the field by Sunday. That girl better have a throat like a Pelikan though.

Okay, now that sh!t right there is funny! :overhead:

I'm guessing she'll have to ride in the backseat though as his nuts will be riding shotgun.

Good news is he won't be riding any motorcycles any time soon.

Thought I saw him floating over the stadium Monday night, but it turned out to be a blimp.