Sign in to follow this  
Madler

WR Help

Need 2 of the four in a PPR League:

Santonio Holmes v. Bengals

Jerricho Cotchery v. Raiders

Vincent Jackson v. Bills

Eddie Royal v. Patriots

I do have Housh, but I am definately sitting him.

Thanks for the help.

I have Cotchery and Royal as well. So, first: Royal should be a PPR beast playing NE. Start him with confidence. Cotchery gets one of, if not the best CB's (Amomugda) in the league today. On the other hand, he'll also be man-to-man all day, which Brett Farve loves. If you had yardage and TD's, I'd say Cotch might be all-right. But...I don't see him catching a lot of balls today. With Chambers still hurt, I think Vincent is a good play. If you are strictly PPR, you might also reconsider Housh...but I understand the obvious concern there. Royal and VJax.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...w_post&f=13

I have much of the same having Holmes, Crotch, and Royal. Playing 2. Originally I was going with Crotch and Holmes but now as far as I have heard Royal should be good for monday. Now, I am starting to agree with a lot of people in saying Royal should be a good pick for Monday. I believe I am going Crotch and Royal just because of the Favre factor in Jets territory. Hope this helps

Interesting choices but I like Holmes and Cotch because of their match-ups.

Vjax is going up against a tough Bills D and Royal is just getting back from an injury.

Its hard to reply to yours because i am in the same situation. but I woiuld probably go royal and cotchery

I like VJax with Chambers likely out. VJax will get a lot of looks and while I think SD could struggle, at least VJax could get numbers. Also, go with Cotchery - Oak's pass D is not good despite having good individual players. Maybe that will change with Lane Kiffin gone but doubtful.

Need 2 of the four in a PPR League:

Santonio Holmes v. Bengals

Jerricho Cotchery v. Raiders

Vincent Jackson v. Bills

Eddie Royal v. Patriots

I do have Housh, but I am definately sitting him.

Thanks for the help.

Cotch and Jackson (only cause Chambers is out)

with chambers out still, i like v. jackson. as for your second, i would probably go with TJ actually, especially if it is PPR. If you have completely ruled him out, i would probably go with royal, the pats looked horrid against the pass last week.