Sign in to follow this  
typhus

LT owners unite!

Curious to see what LT has been bringing in trades.

In keeper leagues, where age is always a factor, and part of the equation when making a trade, has anyone been able to pry a Chris Johnson, or a Matt Forte away from their owners for and aging and slowing LT?

Curious to see what LT has been bringing in trades.

In keeper leagues, where age is always a factor, and part of the equation when making a trade, has anyone been able to pry a Chris Johnson, or a Matt Forte away from their owners for and aging and slowing LT?

I can't imagine anyone making that deal. Johnson and Forte are already out-producing LT this year. I haven't seen LT traded in any of my leagues.

I haven't seen LT traded in any of my leagues.

Exactly. I don't care what league you're in, if you have him and you've received an offer that it's anywhere near decent - take it and run!

I traded Sproles for two first rounders 2009 and 2010 in a dynasty league . My thinking is that Sproles is not a 30 + touch guy. He is a perfect lightning to complement a thunder, there are plenty of thunders out there, that way Sproles can still do return duty. But he will produce fantasy wise in the near future. Even more so for his 2 or 3 return tds a year for a league that rewards that.

:doublethumbsup:

I saled LT and Schaub for Braylon Edwards and Thomas Jones after week 3. most people laughed.

Who is laughing now? :D :D

Far too much time is spent on this forum lecturing about the proper use of grammar, what a waste of time.

If all the English Majors here, would spend as much time focusing on whats really important, this site would be much improved.

Its a FF site for crying out loud!

People want to come here for FF dialogue, not a spelling B competition. I could care les when reading other peoples posts if they spell, and puncuate correctly, because I can understand the meaning of their post despite the grammar errors.

Get a clue, and get a life.

Far too much time is spent on this forum lecturing about the proper use of grammar, what a waste of time.

If all the English Majors here, would spend as much time focusing on whats really important, this site would be much improved.

Its a FF site for crying out loud!

People want to come here for FF dialogue, not a spelling B competition. I could care les when reading other peoples posts if they spell, and puncuate correctly, because I can understand the meaning of their post despite the grammar errors.

Get a clue, and get a life.

I have no problem with spelling errors as they happen all the time, and even most grammar mistakes, I could care less.

But when you are too stupid to know the difference between sell and sale, you get made fun of for being DUMB

HTH

I have no problem with spelling errors as they happen all the time, and even most grammar mistakes, I could care less.

But when you are too stupid to know the difference between sell and sale, you get made fun of for being DUMB

HTH

Ya, your right, Im a total idiot. But atleast Im no hypocrite.

I saled LT and Schaub for Braylon Edwards and Thomas Jones after week 3. most people laughed.

Who is laughing now? :dunno: :headbanger:

edjr........see fire, poor on gasoline. Never fails.

I literally JUST traded Tomlinson and Jonathon Stewart for Brian Westbrook...

My Team looks like this

Jay Cutler

Trent Edwards

Brian Westbrook

Steve Slaton

Earnest Graham

Rudi Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Steve Smith

Calvin Johnson

Eddie Royal

Isaac Bruce

What do you think???

I was sick of waiting around on LT and felt like I did not need Stewart....Honest Opinions please

I literally JUST traded Tomlinson and Jonathon Stewart for Brian Westbrook...

My Team looks like this

Jay Cutler

Trent Edwards

Brian Westbrook

Steve Slaton

Earnest Graham

Rudi Johnson

Larry Fitzgerald

Steve Smith

Calvin Johnson

Eddie Royal

Isaac Bruce

What do you think???

I was sick of waiting around on LT and felt like I did not need Stewart....Honest Opinions please

any quick thoughts?

If all the English Majors here, would spend as much time focusing on whats really important

In the sentence above there should not be a comma between the words "here" and "would".

Also, "what's" needs an apostrophe (it's a contraction for "what is").

If you think Fantasy Football is more important than learning how to write properly then that explains a lot.