Sign in to follow this  
just_want_2_win

Trade TO for Marshall?

Concerns first roster in signature.

Should I offer TO for Marshall straight up? Other owner is a huge Cowboys fans with Romo, MB3, Folk, F. Jones already on roster. (EDIT: No longer considering Slaton as part of trade--thanks for all input so far).

Other trades I am considering offering:

1) Parker & Bears D for McGahee & Bowe

Other team has had Bowe and McGahee inactive all year practically and has Jets at D. Their other RBs are Westy, CJ, MJD.

2) Parker & Bears D for Lynch or T. Jones.

I seriously doubt he'd trade Lynch but maybe will over analyze Fred Jackson's role last week and also he does need a D, having Chargers on bye; I thinking T. Jones is more likely, though, if anything at all.

I think I would stand pat. TO will be fine and Parker may play as early as this week. I think Parker/TO is a little stronger than Marshall/Slaton.

Thanks for answering my post.

First off I doubt anyone would take TO for Marshall at this point. If you can find someone that will - I'd jump all over that!

I also don't think anyone would take the 2nd offer either. How good is Parker's knee? Deuce with the diuretics? Once again TO's situation in Dallas? You're offering some pretty shaky players with a lot of question marks and inconsistent to say the least for some solid players that are performing every week.

With that said, it won't hurt to try those trades and see if someone will take them. You'd be getting the better end of the deal in both of them though if either were accepted.

If you could find someone to trade him straight up to for Marshall right now I would go for it.

I have TO on one of my teams and couldnt even get Owen Daniels for him. Good Luck.

Thanks for mine.

Jeff

If you could find someone to trade him straight up to for Marshall right now I would go for it.

I have TO on one of my teams and couldnt even get Owen Daniels for him. Good Luck.

Thanks for mine.

Jeff

I'll need it. Only reason I think I might pull it off is Marshall's drop in production plus the owner's love for the Cowboys.

If you could get Marshall for TO, do it.

I doubt he would go for it.

Trade #2 is decent if Parker misses extended time, if he returns next week and stays healthy, you might regret that.

Trade# 3 and Trade #4 would also depend on how soon Parker returns.

Go with all the info you can get on Parker and then make your decision.

Good luck and thanks for your response.

I think TO will come back strong in the fantasy playoffs but, I'd make the trade straight up for Marshall.

I'm not a big Slaton fan going forward. Think he might disappoint you down the stretch.

Go for the TO Marshall trade.

As stated If he is willing to take that trade go for it. I do think TO will be fine once Romo gets back in the lineup.

Keep parker on the other trade options.

Thanks for answering mine

If you can get Marshall for T.O., go for it. The offense in Dallas is pretty murky. I have Marshall, and although he's been a little up and down, Cutler targets him ALL the time. You'd definitely be on the winning end of that trade.

If you can get Lynch for Parker and Bears D, definitely do it. Even if Parker comes back ok, Lynch will still be solid.

I wouldn't do it for Jones, though.

I would seriously consider doing the trade if you can get McGahee and Bowe, though. I think McGahee's starting to come around (FINALLY), and Bowe would round out your WR's nicely.

Thanks for mine...

I like the TO for Marshall deal. If he is such a Pokes fan, and to have that many on your roster is idiotic!, see if you can get a 2fer for Owens. If not do it. The Broncos will pass more often with a struggling ground game.

I am not as big of Parker fan as others but you are not getting market value for him.

as you say, the only reason I'd see him pull the trigger on that trade is if he's a die-hard cowboys fan. If he'll do it, go for it! You might also try to shore up your RBs by doing a 2 for 2 trade where you get an RB along with Marshall and he gets Owens and someone you're willing to part with. Just a thought...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=331106

Concerns first roster in signature.

Should I offer TO for Marshall straight up? Other owner is a huge Cowboys fans with Romo, MB3, Folk, F. Jones already on roster. (EDIT: No longer considering Slaton as part of trade--thanks for all input so far).

Other trades I am considering offering:

1) Parker & Bears D for McGahee & Bowe

Other team has had Bowe and McGahee inactive all year practically and has Jets at D. Their other RBs are Westy, CJ, MJD.

2) Parker & Bears D for Lynch or T. Jones.

I seriously doubt he'd trade Lynch but maybe will over analyze Fred Jackson's role last week and also he does need a D, having Chargers on bye; I thinking T. Jones is more likely, though, if anything at all.

TO for Marshall is awesome. With Denver's D, Marshall is going to be solid, always. Him and Steve Smith will be top this year. I don't like trade 1 because I don't feel any of it really matters, they're low enough level you can week to week WW equivalent points. If you can pull off Jones I like trade 2. Lynch makes it less appealing to me.

Thanks for answering mine. I would not do it Romo will probably be back after the bye week and TO will heat up come playoff time weeks 13-16. Marshall is a stud but that offense in Denver has me confused they light it up early then lose to KC(??) and have seem to loss their mojo. Stay with TO and better get your popcorn ready.

Thanks for answering mine. Offer the trade and if the guy bites, you win. Personally I would not accept but it is worth a shot.

If he does not accept offer trade #2.

I like your team now. Marshall is great but I think after the bye, a healthy Romo and determined team will be better for you team. I believe Owens will put up big numbers at the end of they year.

I also think Marshall will do good, but the Broncos can't stay consistant and I think will stumble again.

That's just a "gut" feeling, but either way you'll go your team will do good.

If you can pull it off I would go for it. I have TO in several leagues and he is killing me. In one league he's on the bench while I play Marshall ahead of him. I have not seen anyone who has really been able to shut down Marshall w/ coverage. TO on the other hand is easily covered (often times by one CB).

The other thing concerning me about TO is Romo. No guarantees that the finger won't be a problem the rest of the year. He does get hit an awful lot and since teams know the Cowboys can't play w/o Romo, his pinky becomes target #1. And in the Big Boy rough and tumble NFC bEast, they will hunting him.

See if you can prey on the other owner's Cowboy homer weakness... :rolleyes: