Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

BREAKING NEWS: Braylon Edwards WORTHLESS!

YES it's alright folks.

Let us take solace in the fact that not only is he done dropping balls, or in the case tonight - not even being targeted (was he even on the field - who were the other people?) - he's in the all mighty worthy "Go **** yourself" category where I could've started Royal over him ( and now have to pray for Colston to suck a big fat nut and produce for the first time all season) category.

There, there's my vent.

But, let us remember - Braylon Edwards = Waiver Wire material. I think I might pick up Rashied Davis right now. That's how pathetic he is.

Let me just say, on a serious note - that he had 1 catch for 15 yards tonight - 1.50 points.

I will most CERTAINLY drop him. He has zero trade value in my league - with a whole - ONE GAME - that was decent this season. Every game I needed him to help out he has killed my wins - and now being the first player to potentially "help" me - he crushes that hope.

Mr. Dropsies is going to the bench. I started him over Matt Jones because I wasn't sure what his suspension status was going to be. Thanks for that 1 pt, jack*ss. :thumbsup:

Yeah, he's apparently not gonna do much. Did not see a 15 yd game coming from him. I'm super disappointed.

Captain checkdown only throws 1 ball over 10 yards all game. Only targeted Edwards like 5 times with 4 of them being down right awful passes and you guys are all over Edwards. I'm thinking this thread should go to the QB. Atleast this week anyway.

Captain checkdown only throws 1 ball over 10 yards all game. Only targeted Edwards like 5 times with 4 of them being down right awful passes and you guys are all over Edwards. I'm thinking this thread should go to the QB. Atleast this week anyway.

Wishful thinking, Im afraid. Edwards is gaining notoriety as a one-hit wonder just as Colston is starting to look like a 2-year wonder. Both of these guys are killing their respective teams because you have to hold onto them and you cant trade them. Focking worthless.

:overhead:

The QB is definitely the problem here (or most of it, I guess the QBs aren't at fault for the drops) but Quinn is here to stay and without some serious improvement Edwards value goes way down IMO. Not saying Quinn won't improve but he seemed to be very fond of the short throws last night and I don't know how much of the playbook they will open up for him, at least for a few games.

Agreed. You can blame Quinn all you want but the fact of the matter is Edwards wasn't producing when Anderson was in the lineup either. The guy leads the NFL in drops by a large margin for a reason. Right now Kellen Winslow has way more value than Edwards.

I saw his poor game coming because of the QB switch. You had to pretty much know Quinn would be checking down and using his TE's and RB's in his first game. Unfortunately for me, I had to start him because of the bye week for Santana Moss. :overhead:

Edwards has had a terrible year with drops, but this week's bad numbers are all on Quinn. Well, Winslow also cost Edwards a 15-yard catch with that idiotic offensive interference.