Sign in to follow this  
Jarvis Basnight

FF Today Projection for MJD this week

I would like to thank you for projecting MJD for 40 rushing, 25 receiving, and 0 td's against the Lions.

I'm starting him with even more confidence now than I had before. No offense, of course.

:shocking:

Me also! I'm sick of the "What have you done lately attitude around here". I drafted him third round for a reason, and i'm about to reap the rewards. Pre draft ,he was supposed to be a beast. Let's see how the season plays out. The posturing around here is elementary. Someone in charge loves to hype the Jags and then lower their expectations as the season wears on. "Garrard is a stud and he should be drafted tenth over all as a QB." And then you never see him ranked higher than tenth in the projections. Mental note to all that trust FFT: Someone loves to ###### with it's base here. That's why this site is yet to be credible. Mind games played within the mindless! MJD is going to carry tomorrow against a horrible Detroit team! You might see some love after tomorrow...but I doubt it. Pick Favre over Garrad no matter what they say here.

Simple question if you don't believe me: Why is a Lane Bryant add the predominent add on this site? Big girls clothes on an all male site? Take twenty% off of fantastic fall looks! Creditibillity factor=none+some! My wife is big, shops at LB, but has never been to this site, ever! Do you shop at LB? Are you geared up to buy LB clothes for the fat Ms.? If so, SHOP NOW!

Bunny

Me also! I'm sick of the "What have you done lately attitude around here". I drafted him third round for a reason, and i'm about to reap the rewards. Pre draft ,he was supposed to be a beast. Let's see how the season plays out."

If you can't make an adjustment by week 10 to temper your expectations on a player you will always suck at this game. MJD is on my team. He is no better than my 3rd RB and I play matchups with him, camarillo, lendale, McClain and McGahee at the flex spot.

I don't care how big of a "beast" you think he is. He's not getting the touches and that line has been awful. I do like him this week but I don't see a big 2nd half of the year in store.

Me also! I'm sick of the "What have you done lately attitude around here". I drafted him third round for a reason, and i'm about to reap the rewards. Pre draft ,he was supposed to be a beast. Let's see how the season plays out. The posturing around here is elementary. Someone in charge loves to hype the Jags and then lower their expectations as the season wears on. "Garrard is a stud and he should be drafted tenth over all as a QB." And then you never see him ranked higher than tenth in the projections. Mental note to all that trust FFT: Someone loves to ###### with it's base here. That's why this site is yet to be credible. Mind games played within the mindless! MJD is going to carry tomorrow against a horrible Detroit team! You might see some love after tomorrow...but I doubt it. Pick Favre over Garrad no matter what they say here.

Simple question if you don't believe me: Why is a Lane Bryant add the predominent add on this site? Big girls clothes on an all male site? Take twenty% off of fantastic fall looks! Creditibillity factor=none+some! My wife is big, shops at LB, but has never been to this site, ever! Do you shop at LB? Are you geared up to buy LB clothes for the fat Ms.? If so, SHOP NOW!

Bunny

I'd post drunk as well, if I had a fat wife. :cheers:

Seriously, as others have said, you need to adjust over time. I need to start him in my 16-teamer, but it is PPR, he does OK usually and I'm 7-3 and tied for first in the division. In my 12-team keeper, he is my #4 behind Portis, Barber, and Brown. Need to start him today because of byes, but he should be serviceable, as DET is avg against the run but bad against the pass.

I would like to thank you for projecting MJD for 40 rushing, 25 receiving, and 0 td's against the Lions.

I'm starting him with even more confidence now than I had before. No offense, of course.

:dunno:

You might be on to something here. :pointstosky:

You might be on to something here. :thumbsdown:

No doubt. Maybe I should take a look at those from now on and do the opposite. I have not looked at any of that stuff from this site the entire year. Just the forearms baby. :wall:

No doubt. Maybe I should take a look at those from now on and do the opposite. I have not looked at any of that stuff from this site the entire year. Just the forearms baby. :thumbsdown:

They keep ranking Big Ben in the top 10 QB ranking so this alone should tell you something is not right.

They keep ranking Big Ben in the top 10 QB ranking so this alone should tell you something is not right.

:mellow: I should have checked it out. Sounds like it would be good for a laugh.

MJD wasn't ranked in the top twenty even though he was playing the Lions? Three TD's later, I will win this weeks game and stay in first place due to that move! AP also helped. I stand by my previous comment, and fat wife.