Sign in to follow this  
bleedblue

Did Carney cost anyone a "W"

What the hell happened with Carney this week? I know Tynes has been waiting in the wings but why would they de-activate Carney

If Lee Evans and Jamal lewis get More than 20 and Less than 30 then Yes.

I need 30 points to win from those two because my kicker was out.

What the hell happened with Carney this week? I know Tynes has been waiting in the wings but why would they de-activate Carney

According to ESPN, Tynes was put in because he has a stronger leg and the wind was supposed to be a problem.

I happened to notice Carney was out 30 minutes before the game. For some reason, Bryant was available. :unsure:

Carney was listed with the other Inactives one hour prior to kickoff so I'm guessing you didn't get the memo? I dropped him and picked up Folk as I am not a fan of Tynes.

It seemed like it was only a matter of time that the G-Men would go back to Tynes since for whatever reason they didn't drop him when they had the chance. I'm guessing that because Carney sucks at kickoffs then they'll take whatever Tynes can give them as a placekicker and drop Carney to create a roster spot.

Its not because Carney sucks, but that he is ancient and doesnt have the leg strength he used to have and as mentioned the weather conditions were quite windy so they put in the now healthy Tynes.

I was one of those people who got far too drunk Saturday night (Gators and Brock Lesnar win = many keg stands) and didnt wake up in time to check inactives to see Carney got pulled. Luckily, I scored a ton of points with my other players and the opponent had a horrible outing so it didnt cost me a win. :unsure:

if a team has a kicker controversy, is tynes or carney really worth it to have to pay attention to who's kicking all week? why don't you just grab any other kicker and not have to think about it. kickers on free agency in my league in include elam (the top kicker overall), akers, and bryant. i dont see how you would try to lock up the giants kicker and risk things like this happening, when there are equal kickers (with far less risk) sitting around on the wire.

come on guys, this is fantasy 101. don't make problems for you when you don't have to.

I had to change my dad's lineup for him at the last minute because he was out of town and had Carney active... Gould only got him 3 points, but he won by 2. Yeah he owes me HUGE.

He's lucky he wasn't playing against me this week or I'd have left it! HAHA!

I had to change my dad's lineup for him at the last minute because he was out of town and had Carney active... Gould only got him 3 points, but he won by 2. Yeah he owes me HUGE.

He's lucky he wasn't playing against me this week or I'd have left it! HAHA!

YOU ARE SO FOCKING HILARIOUS AND IM GLAD YOU TOLD US THIS AWESOME STORY ABOUT YOUR LIFE THAT IS RELEVANT TO OUR LIVES.

hope you and your dad work out some thank you arrangement that doesnt end up with conjoined twins with no eyelids and 17 toes between them. dieinafire