Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

*Official* Week 12 FU's

OK, I'll play.......

FU Greg Olsen. I don't expect much out of you, but a doughnut? FOCK OFF!

FU Tony Scheffler. You were my last option when I found out Jacobs wasn't playing (moved Pierre to RB and Scheffler to flex) and you reward me with 1 point. FOCK OFF!

FU Plaxico. If you're too much of a possay to play, just say so. Don't try to make it look like you're gutting it out. FOCK OFF!

If Thomas and Moore score 27 or more tonight, all is forgiven. If not. FOCK OFF!

Consider who made the post. He's a football mental midget. Decimal scoring is the best way to go because it helps reduce the probability of ties. Again, consider who made the comment and you'll see what I mean.

Decimal scoring? :lol:

How stoopid can you get.... "Yo man, I beat you 137.869 to 137.723"

:P

F Me runing the 50 yard dash for starting Cutler over Cassell ... could have been two games up in my division, but now I'm tied.

And for good measure, an FU to me for getting my QB pick wrong AGAIN and starting Warner over Brees. The combination of my WR Moore and Brees would have negated most of the crap my other players gave me. Lets just get the season over with already.

Decimal scoring? :)

Yeah, Donut seems to like decimal scoring. Decimal scoring is for noobs and people who suck. I hate ties, but you can just use the bench scoring method to decide a winner. Who plays in a league where the score is 122.34235666666666666605 to 126.8383677365764765743627? Maybe a relative of Corky from Life Goes On? :unsure:

Decimal scoring? :doh:

Yeah, a stupid concept. :pointstosky: I've been in 3 different leagues where playoff games have ended in ties because of no decimal scoring and it went to some stupid rule. Decimal scoring leaves little doubt. I know it's a difficult concept, but once you get some common sense get back to me.

Yeah, a stupid concept. :pointstosky: I've been in 3 different leagues where playoff games have ended in ties because of no decimal scoring and it went to some stupid rule. Decimal scoring leaves little doubt. I know it's a difficult concept, but once you get some common sense get back to me.

Decimal scoring is stupid! Common sense says to stop playing with dumb rules made by a 5 year old.

Yeah, Donut seems to like decimal scoring. Decimal scoring is for noobs and people who suck. I hate ties, but you can just use the bench scoring method to decide a winner. Who plays in a league where the score is 122.34235666666666666605 to 126.8383677365764765743627? Maybe a relative of Corky from Life Goes On? :doh:

LOL. Yeah, I figured your focked up league would use bench scoring to break a tie. It always makes sense to use points from players you didn't even utilize during the week. As usual your posts are laced with idiotic comments. Of course you and your rock headed alter ego Pimpoosay probably circle jerk to that kind of format in your kiddie league.

:pointstosky:

LOL. Yeah, I figured your focked up league would use bench scoring to break a tie. It always makes sense to use points from players you didn't even utilize during the week. As usual your posts are laced with idiotic comments. Of course you and your rock headed alter ego Pimpoosay probably circle jerk to that kind of format in your kiddie league.

:pointstosky:

No bench scoring is used in any of my leagues. Just go with the head to head to decide a tie come playoff time or go by total points scored. Decimal scoring is lame! Hey, look guys..........I just got .567 points from that half yard catch from my guy. Yippie! :doh:

Agree completely.

:doh:

FAWK YOU MASON CROSBY and the rest of the packers.

Just needed 5 points from you to win a must win matchup... I'm screwed now

No bench scoring is used in any of my leagues. Just go with the head to head to decide a tie come playoff time or go by total points scored. Decimal scoring is lame! Hey, look guys..........I just got .567 points from that half yard catch from my guy. Yippie!

You're right, it's MUCH less frustrating to have your guy get 49 yards and only 4 points then full credit for every yard he got. :lol: You're just mad you don't know how to do fractions.

Back on topic ...

FU to Coughlin, way to screw me by deactivating Jacobs at the last minute.

FU to Winslow, another craptacular game.

FU to the Green Bay defense, who let Brees and Colston put the final nail in my coffin for the year.

And FU to my $$$ league ... 3rd (out of 12) in points, but somehow hitting the worst matchup almost every single week and sitting at 4-7-1 with one week to go. It really sucks when you have more points than four other teams that are getting into the playoffs and three of them had their best week of the year against you. :thumbsdown: