Sign in to follow this  
MudDawgs4Life

kornheiser

did you just hear his comment? this is basically what he said..

"what you have to understand here is that all of drew brees's top targets have all missed time. Colston, Bush, and Shockey have all missed significant time. He is completing passes to guys that they find on Bourbon Street on Thursday morning, put in a uniform and they're catching touchdowns."

ugh, seriously, he SUCH A MORON!!!!

I have no idea how he got that gig. I don't even know how he works for ESPN at all. I'm not even sure he's qualified to write for the Washington Post.

Plus he's ugly as a horse's azz!

He also was whining about the 1st quarter lasting too long.....are u kiddin me. He is a football host on MNF and he is complaining that the game is gonna last too long. What a pooosay.

He said "this 1st quarter is lasting so long....at this rate the game will be over at 2am".

boo hoo......fire his arse..... :dunno: :cry: :cry:

He really needs to go. Can't imagine he'll be back next year.

He is auditioning for the growing sport of CORNHOLE, which is about to go national...it is the up and coming sport in America.....Can't you see it now ? .... Kornheiser on Cornhole ! :cheers:

I miss the old school days when Cosell would tear clowns like this a new A-hole in the booth on Monday nights...

at one point they were all talking when cornweezel made a comment about how in hockey the home team gets the last line and Jaws replied"wow, "im actually impressed"

Timestamp this as the first, and only time anyone, anywhere will ever be impressed by anything this crankrag says. It's the only time I ever scream at the TV pleading for him to just spare us of further idiotic remarks. Thank God he stopped reminding us who was on his fantasy team(let alone admitting you have confidence in Ernest Wilford. His hairstyle is starting to look like that pepsimax Wake up people! commercial. For those old enough to 'member, the sniglet for a combover was a "yinkle".

I say keep him, it gives us something to rant about...

He really does his profession a disservice by showing just how little knowledge he has about sports.

I was glad though that he informed me that I'm constantly comparing Aaron Rodgers to Brett Favre. I didn't realize that. Too bad he's not on the air 24 hours a day so I could know what I'm thinking about all the time.