Sign in to follow this  
ggroovy17

If Steven Jackson does play tomorrow

I have been contemplating starting SJax if he plays. My guess is that he plays, but is either limited or is not 100%. His upside is always high, but as we approach the fantasy playoffs it is too risky to take the chance.

Is anyone starting SJax, and who are you starting him over? My only option is Jamal Lewis, and I think i am going to start JLew over SJax.........but I don't feel good about it either way.

Nope. Not starting him. I'm going with Thomas Jones and Steve Slaton. I don't care if SJax ends up getting 150 yards and 3 TDs. His bad games and pussification have burned me way too many times.

SJax is my keeper for a second straight year, but I am sitting him for Lynch and Dunn.

Would you keep Lynch over SJax this year?

7 carries for 17 yards the last time he came back under very similar circumstances, sitting out much of the game after realizing he couldn't go. Limited in practice all week.

No, I will not be starting him, and I don't really have other great options, either (one of either Derek Ward, DMac, or FWP to team with Flash Johnson from Thursday)...He needs to finish a game first before he gets back in my lineup. This is a must-win week and I can't afford a zero out of my other RB spot. I am hopeful that I see enough from him this week to confidently insert him in the playoffs. I think it is too big a gamble to play him this week and hope he finishes the game.

I'm not starting him. Can't afford to have him pull what he pulled a couple of weeks ago. I'm in a must win game and I don't trust him until I see him play in a full game. I'm going with Ryan Grant and Matt Forte over him and I'm not thrilled about Forte's matchup.

UHHHHG! I don't know if I will start him, I need to pick 2 out of these 4....SJax, J Stewart, Ricky Williams and D Rhodes....not stellar options, but all are capable of good games. Which 2 to gamble with? Hmmmm

No for the same reasons most people stated. I am going with Slaton and Deangelo.

Already in Playoffs so it doesn't matter....

That being said, my only other options are Pierre and Leron(Smith on the bench Thurs.), I am starting him.

You guys with Slaton, DWill, Grant, Forte and Lynch have no brainers...of course he sits,

but with backs like mine...he starts.

I am probably going to go with Fargas vs KC instead of Jackson or Parker.

Hopefully they are both good to go next week...

I'm starting him actually. I'm playing him over Hillis. I figure this is my last week in the one league, might as well go out with my stud. Hopefully it's not a replay of a few weeks ago, but it sounds lke he's good to go this time, not to mention has had plenty of rest!

I am starting him over Parker or Moore vs NE.

If Parker were out, I would have started Moore though...

Also leaving Fargas on the bench.. :clap:

I am starting him over Parker or Moore vs NE.

If Parker were out, I would have started Moore though...

Also leaving Fargas on the bench.. :banana:

so far so good....but I fully expect an injury sometime soon :music_guitarred: