Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Patriots Fan 12.03.08 Just saying hello

gonna be tough games ahead, but I have faith that the PATS can pull it off and get in the playoffs.

also want to say that yesterday I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart. I am reborn...And the Holy Spirit has annointed me with joy and peace. Jesus loves everybody, and he has spoken to me and shown me the light.

Bless You All.

thought you were not a patriots fan???????

why would u think I am not a Pats fan? born and raised here....There is nothing better than Boston Sports :shocking:

how many more wins do the Pats need for Drobeski to come back here and post again? :shocking:

why would u think I am not a Pats fan? born and raised here....There is nothing better than Boston Sports :shocking:

thought i read one of your post that said you just started thread to piss people off and not really pats fan. but not first ive been wrong and wont be last!!! GO PATS AND RED SOX NATION :(

how many more wins do the Pats need for Drobeski to come back here and post again? :shocking:

He posted in the Geek Club yesterday (or was it the day before?).

Good to see Colvin back in the mix. I don't think they'll need him to win the next four but it would be great if he can get some playing time and be ready to go come playoff time. They've really missed his pass rush since he went on IR last year.

also want to say that yesterday I accepted Jesus Christ into my heart. I am reborn...And the Holy Spirit has annointed me with joy and peace. Jesus loves everybody, and he has spoken to me and shown me the light.

Bless You All.

Please ask Jesus if he can lend us a Secondary. j/k

Or maybe He did sending us Rosie Colvin. :cheers: