Sign in to follow this  
Texansfan

Deion Branch. Sleeper this week?

OK, I know this is a reach, but any chance this guy has a good game this week?

Had 9 targets last week, and Seattle should be behind and throwing most of the game.

Then add to that he's playing his former team that didn't exactly treat him great on the way out so he might be looking to stick it to them.

I'm desperate with Santonio Holmes & Domenik Hixon as my other options with horrid weather condions for passing in their games.

Branch is on waivers...

No one is a bigger Seahawk fan than me and no one would like for the Seahawks to explode offensively more than me. Trust me, I just don't see it happening. The offense is a mess and the defense is worse. :dunno:

Had 9 targets last week, and Seattle should be behind and throwing most of the game.

Then add to that he's playing his former team that didn't exactly treat him great on the way out so he might be looking to stick it to them.

I'm desperate with Santonio Holmes & Domenik Hixon as my other options with horrid weather condions for passing in their games.

Branch is on waivers...

Has-a-back is doubtfull now, don't count on the great Seneca Wallace chucking the pigskin this week...

Branch is on waivers...

Dude, you got any Lotto numbers? :doh:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk.

I didn't play him once I head Hasslebeck was ruled out. Now this decision will probably end my season thanks to Domenik Hixon and his 3 focking points.

:thumbsdown: