Sign in to follow this  
EAwer

is this extremely sexist?

So my buddy is in a class and he wanted to challenge the grade he received this summer in study abroad. I was in the class and he wanted me to testify in front of the panel on his behalf. So, of course I did. The panel consisted of 7 women and 1 male. If it was 7 males and 1 female- imagine the uproar!

So my buddy is in a class and he wanted to challenge the grade he received this summer in study abroad. I was in the class and he wanted me to testify in front of the panel on his behalf. So, of course I did. The panel consisted of 7 women and 1 male. If it was 7 males and 1 female- imagine the uproar!

This probably happens allot. Maybe if the class wasn't "Floral Design" he would get a better mix.

not in my university. It was a course in Jerusalem also, hardly floral design.

not in my university. It was a course in Jerusalem also, hardly floral design.

Well get ready because this the path our country has chosen to tread. Remember Affirmative Action states you MUST discriminate ageist white males given the opportunity.

How is the composition of the panel sexist?

7:1 is imbalanced, but not sexist.

You've only got an argument if you let us in on some of the particulars, like what prompted the need for the panel, their subsequent decision in this case.

If they shot your buddy's request down because he's male. That's sexist. If they did it because he's just not that capable, that's just the way life works.

And really, who gives a sh!t. This ain't gonna help me decide who to play this weekend.

It's only right he had that many slits on the panel. After all, he was studying some broad.

It's only right he had that many slits on the panel. After all, he was studying some broad.

Dammit Philly!! :doublethumbsup:

"After all, it IS study a BROAD."