Sign in to follow this  
Big_Pete

Brandon Marshall ARRESTED tonight

Dawk is going to love his new soap opera of a team.

marshall is a jackass

Dawk is going to love his new soap opera of a team.

marshall is a jackass

myself and every Broncos fan coul only hope that Dawkins would beat the sh1t out of Marshall in order to straighten him out.

How many chances do you give a guy? I say get what you can for him in a trade. If he ends up never getting in trouble again, great. But I don't want the Broncos to take that gamble on him. Trade him now.

Two things have come up since I read about this story earlier:

1) Broncos fans out here comparing Marshall to T.O. and the drama. Uh, correction, T.O. hasn't been arrested like this tool. That's not saying T.O. isn't a headache himself. He is.

2) No way Denver trades him. Why? Who is going to take him? Talented. Absolutely. But now the tool is facing another suspension from the NFL, and Lord knows how long this one will be. If it follows in the Tank Johnson/Chris Henry range, it will be eight games minimum. Who wants to take that on?

I've already traded this fool in one league last year. Time to look at doing the same in another.

Marshall was anything LESS than a #1 last year - especially with Royal coming up. **** that tool.

I'm done with Denver as a whole after last year. Hillis is the only one I would consider - off WAIVERS. They are just a mockery of FF confusion.

4 arrests since 2006 :pointstosky: - - Suspended for three games last year - this one's going to sting - PacMan's record is in jepordy

TG I don't own this tool in any dynasty leagues. Talk about frustrating, incredible ability to go with the maturity of a 12 year old.

can you say 4-8 game suspension---denver makes some good moves and then this on top of the cutler problem too ---one step forward then 2 back

almost definite 8 game - as he was told last year to strighten out or else. I could also see a season long one as well. His only shot qwould be comin gout right now remorseful and appologizing like crazy an maybe Goodell only docks him 4 games.

almost definite 8 game - as he was told last year to strighten out or else. I could also see a season long one as well. His only shot qwould be comin gout right now remorseful and appologizing like crazy an maybe Goodell only docks him 4 games.

It doesn't work that way. He will get more than last time.

:music_guitarred: Fock yeah! Happy Royal dynasty owner here!!! :overhead:

:music_guitarred: Fock yeah! Happy Royal dynasty owner here!!! :overhead:

I'm happy for you...but Royal needed Marshall on the other side.

I'm happy for you...but Royal needed Marshall on the other side.

Royal looked pretty damned good for the games without Marshall, as a rookie I might add. I also anticipate Royal getting more of a Welker role in McDaniels offense. It's a PPR league so I am figuring huge #'s for the 2nd year WR with Marshall out.

Royal looked pretty damned good for the games without Marshall, as a rookie I might add. I also anticipate Royal getting more of a Welker role in McDaniels offense. It's a PPR league so I am figuring huge #'s for the 2nd year WR with Marshall out.

He played 1 game without Marshall and only was great because of Deangelo Hall's inability to cover so the question of how he will produce without him on the other side is still somewhat valid. But I would also think he would benefit from being the main target but who knows for sure. It was thought the same for Nate Buerlson in Minny after Moss left and he couldn't get open with the extra defensive focus after a very good 2nd year next to him.

Charges dropped. :pointstosky: :) :overhead: :banana: :cheers:

Link? And it still doesn't mean he can't get into trouble with the NFL.

I don't think this was a news flash...just wishful thinking.

www.denverpost.com/broncos

and just because charges are dropped doesn't mean he won't get suspended. Remember, under the conduct rules, you don't need a conviction to be suspended.

Unless his "disorderly conduct" was him pushing a guy out of the way as he was running into a burning building to save a box of kittens, he's getting suspended.

Charges dropped. :pointstosky: :) :overhead: :banana: :cheers:

Doesn't matter to the NFL.

Marshall, 24, potentially faces a longer suspension to start the 2009 season, perhaps as much as eight games, which is the punishment other players have received for repeatedly getting into trouble off the field.

The league doesn't require convictions for the commissioner to suspend a player.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3945483

Marshall, 24, potentially faces a longer suspension to start the 2009 season, perhaps as much as eight games, which is the punishment other players have received for repeatedly getting into trouble off the field.

The league doesn't require convictions for the commissioner to suspend a player.

That's a really, really fast dropping of charges. Prolly means he'll skate by without too much grief from the NFL. Now denver can package him and Cutler for Tavaris Jackson and Sidney Rice. :)

They have had such a good offseason. Any good receivers left in FA?

No WR has signed yet with a team, there are multiple available with at least decent skills.

Word is he's going to be suspended for the entire season. This guy I know saw a fax.

Word is he's going to be suspended for the entire season. This guy I know saw a fax.

:thumbsdown: :pointstosky:

where is that d1pshit these days?