Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Might wan to keep an eye on Buckhalter...

Broncos running back Correll Buckhalter denies involvement with an alleged drug dealer who is on trial in Pennsylvania.

"I spoke to Correll about it and there's no validity to it as far as he's concerned," Buchhalter's agent J.R. Rickert said. "I don't know the circumstances as to how or why he dropped his name. All I know is I asked Correll, 'Are you involved in this at all?' And he said, 'Nope, there's no validity to it.' "

Buckhalter played eight seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles before signing a four-year, $10 million contract on Feb. 27 with the Broncos. He is expected to become the Broncos' starting tailback, although the Broncos also signed free-agent running backs LaMont Jordan and J.J. Arrington.

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Buckhalter's name was used today by Delaware County prosecutor Katayoun Copeland during opening arguments in a drug trial in which Styles N. Beckles is the defendant. Copeland's opening remarks said Beckles had told police he sold drugs to pro athletes, including Buckhalter.

The Broncos declined comment this morning.

When Beckles was arrested, police said he had 115 glass vials of marijuana in his car and another 487 vials of marijuana at his home.

Buckhalter has not been charged. He's not the first Broncos' tailback to be associated with marijuana. Travis Henry tested positive for marijuana during the 2007 season, although he was able to avoid a year-long suspension. He was released by the Broncos a year ago and was busted last Sept. 30 for allegedly trafficking cocaine.

In 2003, Broncos running back Mike Anderson was suspended four games following a positive test for marijuana.

I know he is not proven guilty or anything, but why are so many NFL players such thugs?

What part of i am already making millions and i really shouldn't fcuk around with illegal siht dont they realise?

I know he is not proven guilty or anything, but why are so many NFL players such thugs?

What part of i am already making millions and i really shouldn't fcuk around with illegal siht dont they realise?

You can take the thug out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the thug.

"nope, there's no validity to it"

GUILTY right there is how Jocstrap translated his quote.

NOPE - not getting out of this one

NOPE - not very reassuring

NOPE - I don't believe you

Cmon guys... smoking pot doesn't make you a "thug".

Funny thing is, Buckhalter got busted for smoking pot with a teammate in either his rookie or second year with the Eagles. Reid cut the teammate cause he was a player on the bubble with the team (forget his name, think he was a safety though).

They ended up keeping Buckhalter on the squad though cause he showed some promise.

Anyways, knowing he got caught before, something tells me the dealer is telling the truth when he mentions Buckhalter having bought pot from him.

I am busting my ass to keep a job with an average pay. These dickheads dont care about losing millions? Unbelievable.

I'll bet he doesn't have more than 3, maybe 4 bastards.

He's no me. :dunno:

we have a sighting :dunno:

I still didn't get an answer for this on another thread:)

What's this math equation of Henry's on the street by 2030? I think my numbers were off at 81 to begin with (9 kids)

1 Travis Henry having 11 little bastards

those 11 little bastards have 11 more dumbs ones each

how many are in the jail at 2030?

how do you write this math equation?

Answer A) 1 X 11 + (11x11) = 132 Henry's

Answer 1+ (11x11) = 122 Henry's

Answer C) 1+11 + (11x11) = 133 Henry's

we have a sighting :unsure:

What's this math equation of Henry's on the street by 2030? I think my numbers were off at 81 to begin with (9 kids)

those 11 little bastards have 11 more dumbs ones each

how many are in the jail at 2030?

how do you write this math equation?

Answer A) 1 X 11 + (11x11) = 132 Henry's

Answer 1+ (11x11) = 122 Henry's

Answer C) 1+11 + (11x11) = 133 Henry's

C obviously

My dynasty team is coming apart at the seems. First Matt Jones, and now Buckhalter. :thumbsup: I guess my team name "Village Idiots" is pretty fitting though.

Any minute now I'm expecting "Rob Bironas found with a meth lab operation or Kurt Warner charged with illegal immigrant trafficking"

My dynasty team is coming apart at the seems. First Matt Jones, and now Buckhalter. :shocking: I guess my team name "Village Idiots" is pretty fitting though.

Any minute now I'm expecting "Rob Bironas found with a meth lab operation or Kurt Warner charged with illegal immigrant trafficking"

Your dynasty team was built around Matt Jones and Buckhalter? :thumbsup:

Cmon guys... smoking pot doesn't make you a "thug".

Funny thing is, Buckhalter got busted for smoking pot with a teammate in either his rookie or second year with the Eagles. Reid cut the teammate cause he was a player on the bubble with the team (forget his name, think he was a safety though).

They ended up keeping Buckhalter on the squad though cause he showed some promise.

Anyways, knowing he got caught before, something tells me the dealer is telling the truth when he mentions Buckhalter having bought pot from him.

No, but only an idiot jeopardizes a multi million dollar contract by smoking pot and the NFL has allot of them.

Your dynasty team was built around Matt Jones and Buckhalter? :thumbsdown:

My first and 2nd round picks in the original draft. :thumbsdown: Championship

Mari A. Schaefer of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Delaware County man who police said had admitted selling

marijuana to two professional athletes took the stand yesterday in his

trial and denied the allegation.

:pointstosky:

Mari A. Schaefer of the Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Delaware County man who police said had admitted selling

marijuana to two professional athletes took the stand yesterday in his

trial and denied the allegation.

:overhead:

True, but Mari J. Uana of the Philadelphia Daily News says that this issue won't likely be resolved by the time that the Eagles have their next OTA on April 20th.

we have a sighting :cry:

Best part of this is that those 11 little bastards have 10 (ten) different baby mama's!!

(last 2 were twins)

:wave:

True, but Mari J. Uana of the Philadelphia Daily News says that this issue won't likely be resolved by the time that the Eagles have their next OTA on April 20th.

The above statement would be true if he actually still played for the Eagles at this point... :thumbsup:

The above statement would be true if he actually still played for the Eagles at this point... :mad:

Nice one, didn't even catch that.

:shocking: