Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Bunghole Licking

Bungholes  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever lick someone's bunghole?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you ever let someone lick your bunghole?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you ever date/marry someone who licked your bunghole regularly?

• Yes
    • No

You are weird.

Thanks, naomiPFB. :thumbsup:

You are all over the place and changing your premise. To answer your new question, I would say that there are quite a few people that originally felt it to be gross and decided that it was pretty good at some point. I think that you could say the same thing about masturbation or a handjob or a BJ or anal or beer drinking or brussel sprouts. There are many things that people think are gross before they try them. That is part of the maturation process.

Now, that does not mean that we all try everything and that everyone should try all of the same things. It just means that there are those who change their minds. It happens all of the time and it is completely natural. If you don't want to try something and it makes you feel uncomfortable, then don't try it. If you are open to it at that point in time (see how we are coming full circle here?), then it could work for you.

Probably all over the place because you and I were talking, and then other people said stuff :thumbsup:

Haven't HAD a set premise here. I've responded to posts since the original one where I've had to reiterate, explain some things and then working WITH the explanation given-that it's enjoyable (your post), explore IF the fact it feels good overrides that reaction, OR maybe there isn't that reaction.

eta: I see why you're saying this...I told you your response was a "given" and stated what I was curious about in the same post (70), and it was besides the original question. That curiosity is built off that given, but I didn't mean to imply you should have been answering that question in my OP, because it was a more specific question. My mistake for implying that. It's been dynamic to me, just meant your post was a given for the point that it feels good.

For your brussel sprouts point, I'm going to assume the initial revulsion level is pretty different between the two. But again if someone disagrees with the assumption, that's fine. It's input. Or they agree it once seemed gross but still think it's the same dynamic which is what I got here from you. Thanks for fielding that.

For your brussel sprouts point, I'm going to assume the initial revulsion level is pretty different between the two.

To be fair, I have done one of the two things discussed here and will never do the other.

Bleck. :thumbsup:

To be fair, I have done one of the two things discussed here and will never do the other.

Bleck. :thumbsup:

Still no brussel sprouts. :nono:

Waiting for an update from The New Girl. I'm sure she has had her bunghole licked in the past two years. :rolleyes: