Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

Brenda Jacobs is a big mouth dummy

Can you believe she said she doesnt want any veteran recievers added to the Giants including Braylon and Boldin? She needs to keep her mouth shut and let Jerry Reese do his job. After losing Ward to the Bucs, she might get hurt trying to carry the load thus leaving poor Eli on the field all by himself. What a friggin dummy! :thumbsdown:

I assume you don't like the 15td back? I agree what he says make no sense... OK - your right.

Hixon, Smith, and Hakeem Nicks are a dominating force :thumbsdown:

I assume you don't like the 15td back? I agree what he says make no sense... OK - your right.

Hixon, Smith, and Hakeem Nicks are a dominating force :thumbsdown:

I have nothing against Brenda other than her brain. I had him on my FF team last year however Ward isn't there anymore. Ward had over 1000 yards in rushing last year thus taking some of the wear and tear off of Jacobs so that he could have the 15 TDs. It's no secret Jacobs is a bigger back who runs over people. He won't be able to do that the entire season without getting hurt. In 2007 he only played in 11 games and 2008 he played in 13. He needs all of the help he can get to stay healthy.

No I have nothing against Brenda other than her brain. I had him on my FF team last year however Ward isn't there anymore. Ward had over 1000 yards in rushing last year thus taking some of the wear and tear off of Jacobs so that he could have the 15 TDs. It's no secret Jacobs is a bigger back who runs over people. He won't be able to do that the entire season without getting hurt. In 2007 he only played in 11 games and 2008 he played in 13. He needs all of the help he can get to stay healthy.

And this is exactly why I just drafted Ahmad Bradshaw. Bradshaw is more of a threat than Ward IMO. Little guy can take it to the house any touch :thumbsdown:

And this is exactly why I just drafted Ahmad Bradshaw. Bradshaw is more of a threat than Ward IMO. Little guy can take it to the house any touch :thumbsdown:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm Joc thanks for the idea! I will draft Bradshaw in the last round as my Mr. Irrelevant! Brenda will get hurt this year if they Giants don't pick up a veteran WR. They may trade for one mid-season if it happens but he will be on my team by then. :rolleyes: I've got a feeling this post will be retrieved later on in the season.

Can you believe she said she doesnt want any veteran recievers added to the Giants including Braylon and Boldin? She needs to keep her mouth shut and let Jerry Reese do his job. After losing Ward to the Bucs, she might get hurt trying to carry the load thus leaving poor Eli on the field all by himself. What a friggin dummy! :Mr-T:

What did he say that was so wrong? He put is support in his team. Just as you feel its not his place to say what or who they don't need. It's not his play to say what or who they do need as well. Honestly I do not know what he said other than what you relayed, but it seem like he handled himself very well.

The Giants are a run 1st team with a good young group of WRs. Boldin is above average but is he worth what you have to give up to get him. Then what you have to pay to keep him. And his track record at staying healthy is just as good as Jacobs. Braylon Edwards IMO is OVERRATED and average at his best. Now before you say anything about 16 TDs. He's only did it once. IMO he's good for 850 yards and 5 TDs and thats pretty average. Don't get me wrong it would be nice if the Giants can add a veteran WR to the team as long as they don't over pay to get one.

What did he say that was so wrong? He put is support in his team. Just as you feel its not his place to say what or who they don't need. It's not his play to say what or who they do need as well. Honestly I do not know what he said other than what you relayed, but it seem like he handled himself very well.

The Giants are a run 1st team with a good young group of WRs. Boldin is above average but is he worth what you have to give up to get him. Then what you have to pay to keep him. And his track record at staying healthy is just as good as Jacobs. Braylon Edwards IMO is OVERRATED and average at his best. Now before you say anything about 16 TDs. He's only did it once. IMO he's good for 850 yards and 5 TDs and thats pretty average. Don't get me wrong it would be nice if the Giants can add a veteran WR to the team as long as they don't over pay to get one.

You are contradicting yourself. Either it's good to add a veteran receiver or not. I didn't say anything about paying too much. I said he doesn't want ANY veteran receiver including Boldin and Edwards. I really don't think Braylon is overrated, Anderson was. That's where the Browns made the mistake. Yeah he drops passes but so did Plax when he was a Steeler. He can develop into a better receiver. He's only been in the league what 5 years? Even with that, NONE of the Giants receivers are better than Braylon.

You are contradicting yourself. Either it's good to add a veteran receiver or not. I didn't say anything about paying too much. I said he doesn't want ANY veteran receiver including Boldin and Edwards. I really don't think Braylon is overrated, Anderson was. That's where the Browns made the mistake. Yeah he drops passes but so did Plax when he was a Steeler. He can develop into a better receiver. He's only been in the league what 5 years? Even with that, NONE of the Giants receivers are better than Braylon.

Where did I say that they don't need to add a veteran WR? I thought I was pretty clear with my comments, but just for you I will break it down.

You pretty much said that Jacobs is crazy for not wanting to add a veteran WR. I said Jacobs put his support in his team. Then I went on to add my one comments about both Boldin, Braylon and adding a veteran.

I never said they don't need to add a veteran. I said they don't need to break the bank to get one.

Calling Brandon Jacobs "brenda" or a she is played out and ghey. It was cute for about twelve minutes in 2006. Now it's just cliche and boorish.

itsatip

Calling Brandon Jacobs "brenda" or a she is played out and ghey. It was cute for about twelve minutes in 2006. Now it's just cliche and boorish.

itsatip

:mad:

and highlighting your hair was played out and ghey in 1986.

:banana:

and highlighting your hair was played out and ghey in 1986.

I agree. :wub:

Actually there has never been a point in time where it wasn't ghey.

Again, I agree. :thumbsup: