Sign in to follow this  
Yer mom

Lets talk about fast food

Taco Bell- So I had the 89 cent Chicken burrito recently and I can tell you its focking fantastic for 89 cents. Decent size and pretty delicious

El Pollo Loco- I havent had the 99 cent chicken sliders but its on the to do list for sometime this week, they look bomb

Weinerschnitzel- I will never eat this shiit.

Arbys- Market Fresh sandwich- Turkey, Ranch and bacon :wub:

:bandana:

You can get 5 chicken burritos, 2 gordita crunches and cheesy potatoes for exactly $9.99 at Taco Bell.

That's a little 2am food advice for ya. 10 bucks and pass out. :wub:

but yeah, the chicken burritos are really good. I wasn't too sure about the ranch sauce stuff but it totally works.

That's just a list of fast food places with a brief synopsis of your opinions about them.

Its random, I just woke up from naptime and some kid drank the juice from my sippy cup

Last week, i got 3 soft tacos from T-Bell, a large fry from Rallies(Checkers, whatever), and 2 double cheeseburgers from White Castle for a meal. It was pretty much the best fast food run ever.

You can get 5 chicken burritos, 2 gordita crunches and cheesy potatoes for exactly $9.99 at Taco Bell.

That's a little 2am food advice for ya. 10 bucks and pass out. :music_guitarred:

but yeah, the chicken burritos are really good. I wasn't too sure about the ranch sauce stuff but it totally works.

I just miss the chili cheese burrito.

Those things were the ultimate 2 am drunk munch down when you did not want to hit the Waffle House.

I just miss the chili cheese burrito.

Those things were the ultimate 2 am drunk munch down when you did not want to hit the Waffle House.

When ever I am in the south Waffle House for drunk before pass out food and Cracker Barrel for lunch/Dinner

:music_guitarred: _________________________________________________________________________ :thumbsup:

When ever I am in the south Waffle House for drunk before pass out food and Cracker Barrel for lunch/Dinner

:music_guitarred: _________________________________________________________________________ :thumbsup:

they dont have Waffle House and Cracker Barrel everywhere?

we have neither :(

also no white castle, never had it

no sonic :(

worst of all... no olive garden :(

Nope...one of each on nearly every major exit from the interstate down here.

Up north...nothing.

Cracker Barrel did hit near my hometown in Wisconsin for a little bit. I have no clue how that place did not make it up there. Perfect for the fatties. It closed and now there is a "Machine Shed" there...its almost the same type of place but I could not imagine the food is as good, yet it is still open.

Tough up there in that town though. There are so many good local places to eat that are so much better than all of the chains and great local diners that kick Waffle houses butt.

Down here it seems the chains are everywhere and its harder to find the better local places.