Sign in to follow this  
#1LionFan

Who has more value for the 1.10 rookie pick

As you can see from my roster, many holes to fill: do I trade the 1.10 pick for Felix Jones @ $24 or Lee Evans @ $48. Or just keep the pick???

As you can see from my roster, many holes to fill: do I trade the 1.10 pick for Felix Jones @ $24 or Lee Evans @ $48. Or just keep the pick???

there is no way that Lee evans is worth $48. At that price, It is questionable if I would take him for free.

Jones is okay, but he's a #2 RB and the #10 pick (if you grab someone decent) should be as good as him and cost you less money.

If there is no decent RB to be had in the auction, then I'd consider grabbing Jones just cuz your depth at RB is so terrible, but the reality is that you may be best served by keeping the pick.

I've never been in a salary cap league myself, but neither Jones nor Evans seem like very good values at those contracts. What would it cost to sign the #10 overall pick?

I've never been in a salary cap league myself, but neither Jones nor Evans seem like very good values at those contracts. What would it cost to sign the #10 overall pick?

Ya, Evans is a reach, but Felix at $24 could be a sleeper. the 1.10 pick costs $11. I will prolly stick with that.

Felix will surprise this season... he may end up getting more touches per game then Barber

$48 is an awful lot for Evans, but then again it seems like WRs are pretty expensive in your league (Welker at $71, and I think you mentioned that guys like Fitz are around $90). I know you said Lynch was available in FA in your league--how much is he expected to go for? I think I'd rather have him than Felix even if he costs twice as much. I'm inclined to say keep 1.10.

$48 is an awful lot for Evans, but then again it seems like WRs are pretty expensive in your league (Welker at $71, and I think you mentioned that guys like Fitz are around $90). I know you said Lynch was available in FA in your league--how much is he expected to go for? I think I'd rather have him than Felix even if he costs twice as much. I'm inclined to say keep 1.10.

Ya, we start 3 WR plus two flex position (up to 5 wrs) in a ppr league so wr salaries are over blown. Thanks.

I would almost say pick up a rookiee starting RB or one we think will be starting and use the 1.10 on a WR.

You need help in both areas and getting a couple young guys would help your team.