Sign in to follow this  
thesitedoc

Draft day grub

Hottest wings you can find and Beer. I invite people early and hope they get good and liquored up before the draft. Looking for a couple of bad picks early on that I can exploit.

jagermeister. bottles and bottles...

chicken wings.

6 point beer and whiskey. Lots of it. No food (better alcohol absorbtion). Stay sober. Dominate your draft.

jagermeister. bottles and bottles...

Who was it that you ridiculed for half an hour before you realized you had drafted him? Some back from Cleveland I think. Ah, good times.

i figured most responses would be along the lines of lots of beer so other owners get drunk and make bad picks.

does this actually work?

Wish i had some owners who got too drunk to make decent picks.

Usually the guy who is wasted and appears to have ruined his season before it even started, wins the whole thing! :overhead: Bottoms up!

i figured most responses would be along the lines of lots of beer so other owners get drunk and make bad picks.

does this actually work?

The risen demon isn't lieing... one draft I drank so much and was ripping on different picks. In the fifteenth round someone had taken some complete bum. I ripped them up and down, turned out it was my pick... ah, the good times.

jdon

ps. as for hurting picks, I don't see it, most of us know our list sober, drunk, or being waterboarded.

does this actually work?

How drunk would you have to be before you made such a terrible pick? Most owners are prepared and have their list, are they going to get so drunk that they draft a long snapper?

I think its just a "clever" thing for people to post on a message board.

Everybody in my draft gets loaded. There may be picks I disagree with or aren't necessarily good value picks, but no one makes a terrible pick b/c of alcohol.

How drunk would you have to be before you made such a terrible pick? Most owners are prepared and have their list, are they going to get so drunk that they draft a long snapper?

I think its just a "clever" thing for people to post on a message board.

Everybody in my draft gets loaded. There may be picks I disagree with or aren't necessarily good value picks, but no one makes a terrible pick b/c of alcohol.

basically what i was getting at... just seems cool to say that

well my real answer is a big pot of chili. ofcourse there are chips and dip and beer.... occasionally we grill up some hotdogs and burgers