Sign in to follow this  
FFLRedStorm

Guy offers me this.....

Andre Johnson for Roy Williams and Beanie Wells. Dynasty League. Thoughts?

this is a deal where we need to see your team to really make a call on this.

Andre is a premium WR and I'm not sure this is the best value you could get for him..... but if you take the deal, The question you need to ask is how bad do you need Beanie Wells?

I am guessing you are trying to address a need at RB. If this is the case, it's not a horrible deal to make. You may be able to squeeze a draft pick out of him as well if you are the team trading away Andre, but if you are shallow enough at RB, I'd at least think about this deal.

post your roster on this thread and I can give you a better answer than this wishy washy version of an answer I have given you.

im going to have to say no. without even looking at your roster.

im going to have to say no. without even looking at your roster.

I'd say 80% no. if his RB situation is seriously terrible, its a deal to look at and make a counter offer on. (not necessarily one to take.... but if his team is clearly in rebuild mode and his RB situation is extremely terrible, it may be worth looking at

this is a deal where we need to see your team to really make a call on this.

Andre is a premium WR and I'm not sure this is the best value you could get for him..... but if you take the deal, The question you need to ask is how bad do you need Beanie Wells?

I am guessing you are trying to address a need at RB. If this is the case, it's not a horrible deal to make. You may be able to squeeze a draft pick out of him as well if you are the team trading away Andre, but if you are shallow enough at RB, I'd at least think about this deal.

post your roster on this thread and I can give you a better answer than this wishy washy version of an answer I have given you.

I would be the one getting Andre.

My roster pre-deal: (Offense)

QB Brady, Manning

RB Westbrook, P. Thomas, R. Bush, Moreno, Buckhalter, Wells, J. Stewart, S. Morris, Andre Brown

WR Wayne, Bowe, Williams, Marshall, Holmes, Avery, Harvin, Nicks, Burleson, Hixon, Nate Washington

Basically, it would give me a gameday starting line up of:

QB-Brady

RB1-Westbrook

RB2-P. Thomas

RB3-Stewart or Moreno

WR1-A. Johnson

WR2-R. Wayne

WR3-D. Bowe

K-Gostkowski

If I do this one, I'm thinking about trading Marshall for LeSean McCoy to solidify my rungame.

If I do this one, I'm thinking about trading Marshall for LeSean McCoy to solidify my rungame.

As in... you would trade Brandon Marshall for LeSean McCoy?! :rolleyes:

:unsure: And make this deal before he pulls the offer :overhead:

My roster pre-deal: (Offense)

QB Brady, Manning

RB Westbrook, P. Thomas, R. Bush, Moreno, Buckhalter, Wells, J. Stewart, S. Morris, Andre Brown

WR Wayne, Bowe, Williams, Marshall, Holmes, Avery, Harvin, Nicks, Burleson, Hixon, Nate Washington

Basically, it would give me a gameday starting line up of:

QB-Brady

RB1-Westbrook

RB2-P. Thomas

RB3-Stewart or Moreno

WR1-A. Johnson

WR2-R. Wayne

WR3-D. Bowe

K-Gostkowski

You should absolutely do this deal. Roy is all world overated and you already have enough young RBs to absorb the departure of an unknown and often injured Wells. No brainer.

You should absolutely do this deal. Roy is all world overated and you already have enough young RBs to absorb the departure of an unknown and often injured Wells. No brainer.

Agreed! Then definitely try to pull the deal for McCoy, insurance for Westbrook. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I like McCoy better than Wells anyway.

Did the deal for A.J. and traded Brandon Marshall for LeSean McCoy and Heyward-Bey. Just felt like I needed the insurance for Westbrook, and since it's a dynasty league, I figured having McCoy locked down can't be a bad thing, especially with Marshall one pimp slap away from a suspension.

So basically, in a matter of 30 minutes or so, I gave up Roy Williams, Beanie Wells, and Brandon Marshall for Andre Johnson, LeSean McCoy and Darius Heyward-Bey.