Sign in to follow this  
Striker99

Chris Brown (RB,HOU) stealing...

I kept Slayton over some other guys knowing that he probably wotn ever approach LT2 TD numbers. But, hes a solid young runner that can break some long ones and will still be an anchor RB2 potentially becoming an RB1 if he ever gets the TDs up there. Realistically, his numbers wil look like this by the end of the fantasy year:

Rushing yards - 1150

Receiving yards - 450

Rushing TDs - 8

Receiving TDs - 3

He'll see 17 to 22 carries a game and 3 to 5 catches a game. He will be spelled from time to time and might lose some GL opportunities but I still say he hits my projected numbers fairly easily and that alone makes him a very decent fantasy pick, IMO.

:thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :thumbsup:

:lol:

That was pretty hard to understand. I had to read it twice in the quote box of your post and I wrote the damn thing. :rolleyes:

:wave:

That was pretty hard to understand. I had to read it twice in the quote box of your post and I wrote the damn thing. :dunno:

You should try reading your emails. Do you type with your elbows?

TD Chris Brown

I know its preseason but Brown took over at about the 30 yard line and scored a TD. Brown looked every good on the drive. As a Texan fan I hope he can stay healthy and keep it up.

Did I mention its preseason.

I believe Slaton will lose some goal line carries...remember he wore down last year, he admitted it and the coach admitted it...I can see the Texans trying to keep him fresh this year.

I know....you want a link...I don't have one but I had Slaton last year and remember...Slaton is a great #2 in PPR leagues and decent #1, not overly worried just saying...I would take him early to mid second round

TD Chris Brown

I know its preseason but Brown took over at about the 30 yard line and scored a TD. Brown looked every good on the drive. As a Texan fan I hope he can stay healthy and keep it up.

Did I mention its preseason.

Come on man.....its only preseason!

:music_guitarred:

Come on man.....its only preseason!

:music_guitarred:

I know, but it was in the 1st quarter. Kubiak wanted to keep the starters in for the 1st quarter. Slaton started the drive and Brown finished. I would assume the Chefs still had their starters in as well.

I know, but it was in the 1st quarter. Kubiak wanted to keep the starters in for the 1st quarter. Slaton started the drive and Brown finished. I would assume the Chefs still had their starters in as well.

Taking all things at face value - it appears the Chiefs will blow vs. the run again?

You should try reading your emails. Do you type with your elbows?

:doublethumbsup:

:lol:

I'm sure he'll be working extra hard to finally get your respect.

Does that mean that this year you'll finally give Adrian Peterson a look?

:thumbsup:

Wow .

How can you put Peterson and Slaton in the same sentence ..............................

Peterson is the real deal , a talent like that does nt come every year .

While Slaton has been good but the jury is still out on him , might be

a one year wonder.