Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

Drafting in the 6 spot

Ok, guys I am drafting in the 6th spot this year in our PPR league. 1 point per rec. 6pts for all TD. Looking over it and going against my picking a RB in the first round I think i might go with Larry Fitz. Looking at it and the way people draft in my league I believe I will have a choice of L. Fitz, LT, S. Jax, steve slaton and chris johnson.

yould you guys drafting in the 6 spot go with fitz with the 6th overall and if not who would you go with.

I keep thinking if LT is there maybe go with him, but he kinda scares me along with S. Jax, can't tell if he will be hurt or not plus he plays for not so good team. I really like Chris Johnson, but do I give up a tier one WR and take Chris early.

Also how are your other rounds turning out/

I think you are right to go Fitz here. I have him #1 out of all WRs this year on my cheat sheet. Top WRs are not as deep this year. All the RBBC out there make RB a little easier to fill this year. I say grab the top WR if he is there.

IF it is a 12 team league you have to go with Fitz here and grab a back in the 2nd. But if it is a 10 team league I would go with LT. There will be one of the top 10 WRs there still when the 2nd round comes back to you.

Nothing wrong with Fitzgerald, but you also listed 4 backs each likely to get somewhere between 40-60 receptions. That's really valuable in a PPR. If you try to get your back at 2.07, you're probably looking at a few of Jacobs, Portis, Westbrook, Barber, and anyone below them. Lots of injury risks and questions in that group; I only project Portis as an RB1 from that group, but your opinions may vary.

Fitz is on the cover of Madden.....BEWARE!!!!!

Might be safer to go RB or QB and grab Boldin in round 2 but regardless if you grab Fitz make sure you get Breston as a handcuff