Sign in to follow this  
ggcarano

Gina Carano?

Ok my most superbly man in the sound world (His a varlet) is madly in amity with Gina Carano and he talks about her all age and nightfall long. Like I would ask him but he would just start talking and I wouldn't assent to what he was saying, so how is she famous whats her field and is she segregate or married. Like I said I would enquire of him but he would of went eccentric a fairy tale and I don't have time as regards that so if you understand something thither her it would succour me alot.

Ok my most superbly man in the sound world (His a varlet) is madly in amity with Gina Carano and he talks about her all age and nightfall long. Like I would ask him but he would just start talking and I wouldn't assent to what he was saying, so how is she famous whats her field and is she segregate or married. Like I said I would enquire of him but he would of went eccentric a fairy tale and I don't have time as regards that so if you understand something thither her it would succour me alot.

What are you? One of them there H0M0's?

Did you notice that arrogant look on some men’s faces but couldn’t understand where it was coming from? Well, we will open you the secret – that is the big monster in his pants and you can have one like that very easily :thumbsdown: