Sign in to follow this  
desertfire

The Packers look incredible

I am not a Packers fan, but man they look really impressive. They are destroying the Cardinals right now. These guys have got to be the favorites in the NFC.

Renewed defense with the switch to a 3-4. They look pretty good in the preseason, but that is just a showcase of players. I don't read too much into that considering the Lions finished 4-0 last preseason. I still think that their running game might not be up to par, but they definitely have the receivers to get it done. I predict playoffs for sure.

Renewed defense with the switch to a 3-4. They look pretty good in the preseason, but that is just a showcase of players. I don't read too much into that considering the Lions finished 4-0 last preseason. I still think that their running game might not be up to par, but they definitely have the receivers to get it done. I predict playoffs for sure.

The defense might not be quite as strong as they've shown in the preseason, but that offense is the real deal.

it's a 3-horse race in the division. green bay's hopes hinge on the defense; the vikings hopes on favre; the bears hopes on cutler.

i don't see any of the 3 being a threat beyond their own division, though. a lot of similarities in this division to the al central in baseball.

Did you guys get a look at D Driver. Damn, he's huge....a real beast!!!

always has been. The guy has always been in some of the best shape of any NFL player; he's cut like a greek god. He's always been one of the most underrated receivers in the NFL - amazing hands. He was boarderline an olympic-caliber high jumper as he entered the NFL.

Only in a Packers boosting thread would I expect to find comments of greek bodies.