Sign in to follow this  
patdaddyp

Anyone interested in selling their Internet part of the Sunday ticket?

I've been a loyal S.T. subscriber for years, but I moved into an apartment that doesn't allow direcTV. I looking to see if anyone would sell me their Internet part of the ticket. Must have the super fan to get the Internet part. Please e-mail me at pwagner4@wi.rr.com Willing to pay $50 for it.

Thanks,

It might be a bit late due to all the hoopla you'll have to do through, but you can get dircttv regardless of the rules if your apartment has a view of the southern sky. The FCC trumps any rules you have there and they say they HAVE to allow you to mount a dish.

Just something you may want to consider.

It might be a bit late due to all the hoopla you'll have to do through, but you can get dircttv regardless of the rules if your apartment has a view of the southern sky. The FCC trumps any rules you have there and they say they HAVE to allow you to mount a dish.

Just something you may want to consider.

Thanks for the info..I tried to get it when I first moved in, but the tech said he didn't have permission to drill into the walls. When I called to get this done they said no way! So cable is what I ended up with.. :angry:

Thanks for the info..I tried to get it when I first moved in, but the tech said he didn't have permission to drill into the walls. When I called to get this done they said no way! So cable is what I ended up with.. :thumbsdown:

same thing here. our leasing office said we couldnt drill wall. ask DTV to send flat wires under and through your window and it can run into living room. thats what we did and we have HD that way.

note:

flat wires are very flat (like paper) wire that can be run through things that shut such as windows, doors ect...

My old apartment complex tried this on me a few years ago because they were getting a kickback from the cable company.

I called DirecTV and 2 days latter there were lawyers at the management office explaining to them that they had to let me BY LAW (and a court ruling)

put up a dish. Not only did I get a dish but they had the maintenance guy install it on the roof for me.

The law is definitely on your side here. I just moved from a house to a condo and did all of the research because I didnt see any dishes in the community.

Then DirecTV came out the day I moved and couldnt get a signal due to the fact that its a heavily wooded area and no direct path to the southern sky at a 33% angle. :doublethumbsup:

At least Im back in the DC area and have a couple of friends houses to go to with the ticket. Also may look into the internet part. But there is nothing like sitting in your own house with 2 TVs and a laptop. I will miss it this year.

The law is definitely on your side here. I just moved from a house to a condo and did all of the research because I didnt see any dishes in the community.

Then DirecTV came out the day I moved and couldnt get a signal due to the fact that its a heavily wooded area and no direct path to the southern sky at a 33% angle. :pointstosky:

At least Im back in the DC area and have a couple of friends houses to go to with the ticket. Also may look into the internet part. But there is nothing like sitting in your own house with 2 TVs and a laptop. I will miss it this year.

This might be a bit of a dumb response (sorry if it is), but what about this site?

www.atdhe.net

They seemed to show a ton of the preseason games, I'm just wondering if they will do the same in the regular season.

What are you offering, and how do we do it ?

I don't think I need the internet part.

you would have to give him your login information for direct tv, trust needs to be involved.

This might be a bit of a dumb response (sorry if it is), but what about this site?

www.atdhe.net

They seemed to show a ton of the preseason games, I'm just wondering if they will do the same in the regular season.

How could you expose this site??? Didn't you know that in doing so you can get a fine up to $25,000 exposing this site? I'm sure while i'm typing this they have your IP address and all your info! Sorry to break it to you man but your going to prison!! While you have time b4 they knock your door down go to the nearest sex store and purchase a butt plug! It'll save your man hood

www.atdhe.net

Thanks. Not a dumb response at all. From what I was able to tell it looks like the Sunday Night game on NBC may be streamed there but I doubt you can get the other games. Especially, out of market games.

How could you expose this site??? Didn't you know that in doing so you can get a fine up to $25,000 exposing this site? I'm sure while i'm typing this they have your IP address and all your info! Sorry to break it to you man but your going to prison!! While you have time b4 they knock your door down go to the nearest sex store and purchase a butt plug! It'll save your man hood

:nono:

I've been a loyal S.T. subscriber for years, but I moved into an apartment that doesn't allow direcTV. I looking to see if anyone would sell me their Internet part of the ticket. Must have the super fan to get the Internet part. Please e-mail me at pwagner4@wi.rr.com Willing to pay $50 for it.

Thanks,

This guy has me thinking.

Im also willing to pay $50 for the online part of the Supercast. Anyone who has superfan and doesnt plan on watching the games online please email me at ceosports1@gmail.com

Thanks,

I'd consider moving out.

I am interested in paying $75 dollars for the internet part of the Sunday ticket.

Anyone interested, please email me at SkinnyBastard9@gmail.com.

thanks!

I am interested in paying $75 dollars for the internet part of the Sunday ticket.

Anyone interested, please email me at SkinnyBastard9@gmail.com.

thanks!

How gay of you!

:thumbsdown:

I am looking to trade logins with someone else in a home team blackout market.

Supercast blacks out games by your account zip code, so the Jags will be blacked out for me on TV and online.

But if I was to trade login info with some one from say Oakland or Cincinnati or any one at risk of lots of blackouts this season, then neither of us would miss our home team home games.

I would only be logged in to you account 4-5 times for the jags home games I do not attend.

420greg@gmail.com

I'm willing to give u $50 for it. Alls u have to do is give me your log in password to directv.com and I can access it from there..Trust is needed to do this, I will give u my info in return.

I can send the money paypal or however u want. Shoot me an E-mail..pwagner4@wi.rr.com