Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Santana Moss

I am thinking about targeting him and I was wondering what everyones consensus is.

Pretty vague with your details. targeting him? Like, any round in particular. I'f you're in the 7th and on, yeah I'd consider him. He is what he is. He has a few huge games, and a crapload of duds. But the couple good weeks make his season look pretty decent.

I don't like him, but if he fell late, I'd snag him if I went RB heavy early.

I grabbed him in the 6th round of my draft as my 4th WR. I think he's perfectly capable of reaching 1,000 yards & 5-8 TD's. I think Campbell will continue to progress & the Redskins improved defense will give the offense quite a few more scoring opportunities compared to last year. I'm not completely sold on him as an every week start but it's within reason he could become just that.

A decent receiver, but will drive you nuts with low productivity. Can explode for 125 and 2 tds and the for 3 weeks in a row will get you 30 yards. Sometime no catches. That is his history. I would expect #3 wide numbers. Not consistent, but in some games will win you the week.

I have never drafted him in over a dozen years of playing fantasy football and likely never will

This dude dropped like a lead balloon in my league, where I grabbed him in the 12th round. This is the second season in Jim Zorn's offense, so I'd think his production should--SHOULD--at least mirror last year's. But as some have already said, his patented disappearing acts throughout the season leaves many owners frustrated.

But he is what he is: a bye-week fill-in smaller leagues or a fringe starter in the larger ones.

good games = 5/6 catches 120 yards 2 TDs

bad games 1/3 catches 30 yds

he has them both - but is good for 60/70yds & 0.5 TDs a week

I think he is sexthy

I've had him the past couple of years and have experienced the feast or famine that is Santana Moss. You'll get 2 or 3 week where he gets you single digits, then BOOM, 20 points for a week. Then back to single digits for a few more weeks.

He definitely wasn't a player that I was targeting this year, but he was still sitting there in the 10th round and I wanted a 5th WR (behind Steve Smith, Vincent Jackson, Donald Driver and Josh Morgan). There really wasn't any better talent there, so he once again landed on my roster. He'll be a good bye-week fill in with the occasional other play depending on match up.

I've had him the past couple of years and have experienced the feast or famine that is Santana Moss. You'll get 2 or 3 week where he gets you single digits, then BOOM, 20 points for a week. Then back to single digits for a few more weeks.

He definitely wasn't a player that I was targeting this year, but he was still sitting there in the 10th round and I wanted a 5th WR (behind Steve Smith, Vincent Jackson, Donald Driver and Josh Morgan). There really wasn't any better talent there, so he once again landed on my roster. He'll be a good bye-week fill in with the occasional other play depending on match up.

Wondering where Malcom Kelly fits into the equation, now that he's won the #2 WR. This "could" be a breakout year for Campbell since its his second yr in the West Coast and Zorn will open things up a bit. Anyone think Kelly warrants a look? What did he do in college?