Sign in to follow this  
Ghost to the Post

Week 1 Upset Alert

Nope.....don't see it. NO is better this year defensively.

I'll roll with SF over ARI. They always play the Cards tough.

Detroit 27

Aint's 24

Stafford to CJ will be unstoppable. The Saints are overrated.

:dunno:

Not happening...It's a lock for the Saints

It's easy to see a shoot-out here. Hell, Detroit may even cover.

But I don't think Stafford, in his first start, can keep up with Brees for 60 minutes.

If we're looking at Week 1 upsets, I have a bad feeling about Minnesota @ Cleveland. I have no idea why, it just looks like a trap game to me.

No Chicago over Green Bay? I think they'll remember that 30+ point blowout last year on the frozen tundra and pull off the upset.

SF over Arizona

Jax over Indy

Wash over NYG

I think those are our best shots... wouldn't be surprised to see 2 outta 3 of these teams pull it off

SF over Arizona

Jax over Indy

Wash over NYG

I think those are our best shots... wouldn't be surprised to see 2 outta 3 of these teams pull it off

Oh how I wish you were right about SF over Arizona. Yes, we play the Cardinals tight but I just don't see it happening this time around.

I'm going with the Jets over Houston.

Detroit 27

Aint's 24

Stafford to CJ will be unstoppable. The Saints are overrated.

:unsure:

The Saints are overrated? The #1 offense in the league last year with just about everyone back healthy and a defense that has been upgraded to possibly be ranked in the top ten? The Saints home opener is going to be louder and nastier than anything Stafford has ever experienced. Death Valley doesn't compare to what he'll be up against Sunday in the Dome. Good luck with that prediction.

It's easy to see a shoot-out here. Hell, Detroit may even cover.

But I don't think Stafford, in his first start, can keep up with Brees for 60 minutes.

If we're looking at Week 1 upsets, I have a bad feeling about Minnesota @ Cleveland. I have no idea why, it just looks like a trap game to me.

How can a week one game be a trap game? :rolleyes:

anywho...TB over DallAss :mellow:

Nobody liking Carolina at home +1.5 over Philly?

liking it? Love more like it... I'd rather take CAR -8.5 somehow and make real money. It's the classic case of the 'line telling me something' though as a local hero sports radio host says here in PHL. It's either a set up, or the Vegas gimmie of the year.

Eagles line has yet to play together, the Run D should struggle and Westbrook is kinda shaky. McCoy seems cool, but man. Also, Car going on the road ATL and DAL next 2 weeks, they gotta take this one at home. I'll start working my wife tonight to fire this one Sunday... "just let me play til I lose hun"... which willl probably be Eagles 31-Car 24. I mean who makes money picking football winners anyway right? week 1 ...? HORSES !!!! Thats where the easy money lies...