Sign in to follow this  
psunate77

Tennessee Titans Suck..

WOW, This team read the magazines too much in the offseason? Maybe Fisher will finally be canned, cause he is such an overrated coach..

Chuck Cecil as D-Coordinator? LMAO..

WOW, This team read the magazines too much in the offseason? Maybe Fisher will finally be canned, cause he is such an overrated coach..

Rex Ryan is turning the Jets D into the 85 bears...........

:pointstosky:

I'm not a Titans fan... your statement is way off target. They opened up the season against Pittsburgh where both teams played their hearts out, Titans did not play to their expectations in week two where they gave one to the Texans but came back in week three and truly laid it out on the line today. The D stepped up in the 2nd half and held the Jets to only a handful of first downs. A very brutal schedule, it softens considerable thru the rest of the season. They're a very good team with a great and well respected coach.

Losing to Houston at home sucked...but losses to the Jets and Pitt are hardly anything to cry about.

Fisher should be canned? Are you kidding?

Do you realize how quick he would have a new job?

Id be begging GB to fire McCarthy on the spot to pick him up.

Chuck does appear to be having troubles at DC...though, without some of his weapons as well. Did not get big Al like Schwartz before him. But they have got to improve on D if they are going to win.

Some tough games coming up too...on the road in Jax, Indy 2 weeks from Monday and then at New England.

The OP is an idiot.

The Washington Focking Redskins. Now there's a franchise that SUCKS!!!

Id trade any player on our roster right now for Jeff Fisher as HC.

Ok, tell me what Fisher has done.. His teams totally bust in the playoffs. He has been to one Super Bowl and lost it on a horrible play call.

Guy is such an overrated coach.. Best coach in the NFL my azz.

Ok, tell me what Fisher has done.. His teams totally bust in the playoffs. He has been to one Super Bowl and lost it on a horrible play call.

I don't know about best coach in the NFL, but he is not this bum you are making him out to be. He won one of the toughest division in football last year for starters.

I don't know about best coach in the NFL, but he is not this bum you are making him out to be. He won one of the toughest division in football last year for starters.

And his team faltered in the playoffs as usual..

128-105 with a 5-6 playoff record isn't anything to write home about..

Who said Fisher is the "best coach in the NFL?"

He is one of the best though. He consistently wins and his teams play good football.

And I definitely wouldnt say his teams bust in the playoffs. Its not like he has had vastly superior talent over the years. They can fire Fisher if they want to but he'd get a job in about 2 weeks and Id be willing to bet that whoever they replace him with wont be as successful.

I guess this is where you'll list all the coaches that could have done better with the CFL-like talent the Titans have had the last few years.

Oh, wait....I get it. You were pulling ole Foggy's leg. Good one! :headbanger:

3 really close losses. I wouldn't say they suck. Teams that I would say suck would be K.C, Tampa, Washington, Cleveland, and St. Louis.

the loss of Haynesworth at DT has really hurt this defense though. But then again, giving the guy 100 million wasn't an option either. He gets hurt every year, and once again, that came true today. I have no confidence this defense can stop anybody at this point. We shall see.

Titan's at 0-3 is hard to swallow. Come on boys

I guess this is where you'll list all the coaches that could have done better with the CFL-like talent the Titans have had the last few years.

Oh, wait....I get it. You were pulling ole Foggy's leg. Good one! :headbanger:

CFL talent? They have 3 Pro Bowlers in the secondary, a stud RB, a horse RB. A QB that has been to a super Bowl and was a former first round pick, and what some think is one of the better O-Lines in football..

Who said Fisher is the "best coach in the NFL?"

He is one of the best though. He consistently wins and his teams play good football.

And I definitely wouldnt say his teams bust in the playoffs. Its not like he has had vastly superior talent over the years. They can fire Fisher if they want to but he'd get a job in about 2 weeks and Id be willing to bet that whoever they replace him with wont be as successful.

Just like Rex Ryan, Mike Smith, Tony Soprado weren't going to be successful..

Who is calling him the best coach in the NFL?

Thing is...his teams get to the playoffs...and the play call in the SB was hardly just a horrible play call.

But keep whining about the guy. Pretty funny.

CFL talent? They have 3 Pro Bowlers in the secondary, a stud RB, a horse RB. A QB that has been to a super Bowl and was a former first round pick, and what some think is one of the better O-Lines in football..

So it's Fisher's fault that his "3 Pro Bowlers in the secondary" have been lit up like a Christmas tree in all three games this year? And you can't possibly be using Kerry Collins as a foundation for your argument. Especially considering that the Titans haven't had a wide receiver of note since....well, since they were the Oilers.

Just like Rex Ryan, Mike Smith, Tony Soprado weren't going to be successful..

Have any of those coaches won a single playoff game?

A lot of guys can have success for a year or 2. And Tony Sparano is 0-3 too right now BTW.

But Fisher is a good coach who has won with different core groups of players. He's a good coach and there is really nothing you can say that would make me think otherwise as my opinion of your opinions is extremely low.

As a Titans fan, they hardly suck. Every game has come down to the final posession. It's weird because the little things that went the Titans way last season all have been going against us this year. That's just football I guess.

I love Jeff Fisher and would prefer him to most any coach in the league. His teams are always competitive even with way less talent. BUT he made one critical mistake this season: assuming our return units would be ok with our rooks. They let Chris Carr walk (big mistake), bring Mark Jones in and then cut him before the season (big mistake). Mouton cost us this game.

Kerry Collins has looked overmatched trying to come back in games as well. Kerry is what he is. Last year the Titans would run up a lead w/ Smash and Dash and the defense would clamp down and Kerry would manage the game. If the Titans get a big lead, he won't cost us the game. But having Collins trying to come back from behind is not working.

I really thought the defense played great today. Take away Mouton's gift wrapped TDs and they only gave up 10 points. And they held the "3rd Down Wizard" Mark Sanchez to 28% 3rd down efficiency.

But they can only do so well with an lead weight dragging them down. Nick Harper is done. DONE. I would love to see the completion percentage and yardage against this chump. Mouton needs a shot at CB.

Frustrating year so far, mainly because the Titans are just a few plays from being 3-0.

And they held the "3rd Down Wizard" Mark Sanchez to 28% 3rd down efficiency.

:thumbsdown: They were pimping that hard today.