Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

Crabtree reportedly flying back to SF to resume talks

Probably not much of story for redraft leagues, but thought I'd throw it out there for dynasty owners who probably could snag him off waivers if they want to get involved in this mess. No links yet, but I am sure they are coming.

ESPN is reporting that Crabtree is actually riding a short bus back to SF and not flying.

:thumbsup: :shocking:

i hope they make him fly all the way out there and tell him to kiss their A$$ :dunno:

I've got him rostered since draft day in a redraft league. He's gonna be sweet! :dunno:

I've got him rostered since draft day in a redraft league. He's gonna be sweet! :thumbsdown:

Not this year. If he signs before the Atlanta game, you probably wont see him on the field in any real capacity for 4-6 weeks. Even if he does play early and often...you're forgetting what offense he'd be in.

If I am Singletary I put that kid through hell before he gets into a game. I make him run the new hill he put on the practice field every day all day. I make him face Willis 1 on 1 in some sort of hitting drill.

If he survives a couple weeks of that everyday then and only then do I let him onto the practice squad to be added to the roster only a point when I need a WR.

Course if I am Singletary I would send his arse back to the draft but that is just me.

Rechtien

If I am Singletary I put that kid through hell before he gets into a game. I make him run the new hill he put on the practice field every day all day. I make him face Willis 1 on 1 in some sort of hitting drill.

If he survives a couple weeks of that everyday then and only then do I let him onto the practice squad to be added to the roster only a point when I need a WR.

Course if I am Singletary I would send his arse back to the draft but that is just me.

Rechtien

A: that one on one drill is called the "nutcracker"

B: he wouldn't make it to the practice squad without another team snagging him up.

C: This isn't fantasy football where you get the guy for 1 year. He could be a 9er for 15 years and only missing these 4 games. He'd be only hurting his self going back to the draft. So he'll have to accept their deal. Or somewhat close to their deal.