Sign in to follow this  
Fearsome

Post your 1-4 or 0-5 rosters here...

I am 1-4 with a stacked roster. I have lost twice by two points, was the opponent of the SF D/ST when they crushed the Rams and then just got beat. Check this out...

QB Garrard

QB Campbell

WR R. Moss

WR A. Johnson

WR S. Holmes

WR Berrian

RB R. Brown

RB Thomas

RB F. Jackson

RB Bradshaw

RB McFadden

TE Witten

TE G. Olsen

K Tynes

D Giants

I am 1-4 with a stacked roster. I have lost twice by two points, was the opponent of the SF D/ST when they crushed the Rams and then just got beat. Check this out...

QB Garrard

QB Campbell

WR R. Moss

WR A. Johnson

WR S. Holmes

WR Berrian

RB R. Brown

RB Thomas

RB F. Jackson

RB Bradshaw

RB McFadden

TE Witten

TE G. Olsen

K Tynes

D Giants

Where is the stacked roster? Can you please post it? Personally, I see you had good WR's, good TE's, but you are weak at QB even at the beginning of the year and only middle of the road for RB's.

If I don't get 10 from the Miami D tonight, I will be 1-4 (thanks, Mike Sims-Walker).

12 team league, start 3 WRs:

JCutler

EManning

-----

DWilliams

RBrown

RMendenhall

CWells

-----

GJennings

BMarshall

MSims-Walker

SHolmes

DHester

-----

AGates

HMiller

-----

LTynes

-----

revolving D (Tenn>NO>Mia>?)

I still think my team is pretty good.

1-4....I've gone up against Brees week 1, SF Defense week 4, and Peyton Manning/Ced Benson/Vikings Defense this past week. I've lost to the week's high scorer 3 times....and will have had 580 points scored against after this week.

Fortunately, someone dropped Hasselbeck last week before he went off, and I was able to pick him up.....too bad I didn't start him. :thumbsdown:

QB Carson Palmer

QB David Garrard

QB Matt Hasselbeck

RB MJD

RB Ryan Grant

RB Ronnie Brown

RB Ray Rice

RB Mendenahll

WR Wayne

WR Holmes

WR Royal

WR Manningham

TE Olsen

TE Heap

K Tynes

D/ST Colts

D/ST Saints

I've tried repeatedly to trade for an upgrade in QB....offering combos of Brown/Grant/Holmes/Manningham/Olsen....but my league, as with a lot of other leagues, doesn't like to trade.

The funny thing is, I still think I have one of the best teams from top to bottom....but that doesn't much matter if I don't put together a significant winning streak and make a push to the playoffs.

Wow, those two rosters above, you would think would be 4-1 at the very least, not 1-4. Good job drafting, now if those guys would produce for you.

0-5 after another round of bad decisions this week, although decisions didn't matter, I would have lost no matter who I had in.

QB-Romo (nice game Romo, glad I benched you because I thought Garrard would put up just as good #'s as you)

QB- Garrard (MSW really that much a part of the Jags game plan)

RB- Benson(great week Ced, wish I would have played you, but you sucked the week before and cost me a win)

RB-LT

RB-Harrison (thanks for this week ######)

RB-D.Williams (nice game D)

RB-Choice

WR-Q

WR-MSW (what the hell did you do???)

WR-Walter(Great game man)

WR-Mason(wish I would have had you in instead of MSW, oh wait, you got nada)

I match up kickers and D, and we play 3 receiver spots so no TE on the roster

Also have chester taylor, Betts and Leon Washington waiting for a stud to go down.

MY 1-4 ROSTER JUST DONT GET IT!

QB WARNER

WR1 BOLDIN

WR2 OCHO CINCO

WR3 D.JAX

RB1 S.JAX

RB2 D.WILLIAMS

TE TONY GONZALEZ

FLEX DONALD BROWN

K NICK FOLK

DEF. EAGLES D

HESTER

V.DAVIS

NATE BURELSON

CHOICE MCCOY

CINCY D

I'm 1-4 and this week I accept the blame for the loss by trying to get too cute and made a stupid risk.

Schaub/Cutler

R. Moss/R. White

SJax/P. Thomas (had Bell weeks 1/2)/MaGahee/Coffee (ww pickup)

Celek (dropped Olsen after week 2 for him)

Akers

Moss is underperforming because Brady is unable to hit him even when wide open.

R. White had been underperforming but is reborn. WOOT.

SJax is putting up serviceable numbers at times but still on the Rams. Hope he gets traded.

PThomas is back and schedule is looking pretty good.

I drafted with the playoffs in mind and hopefully I can string together some wins to eek in there.

MY 1-4 ROSTER JUST DONT GET IT!

QB WARNER

WR1 BOLDIN

WR2 OCHO CINCO

WR3 D.JAX

RB1 S.JAX

RB2 D.WILLIAMS

TE TONY GONZALEZ

FLEX DONALD BROWN

K NICK FOLK

DEF. EAGLES D

HESTER

V.DAVIS

NATE BURELSON

CHOICE MCCOY

CINCY D

wow, that team looks like a 3-2 team at the least. Should be 4-1 or 5-0. Did you run into miles austin this week?

I have 12 fantasy football teams and currently the worst record I have is 2-2. And for sure in 9 of them I'll be 3-2 or better. Tonight I need a couple of things to happen to have all 12 of my teams 3-2 or better. :wall:

Where is the stacked roster? Can you please post it? Personally, I see you had good WR's, good TE's, but you are weak at QB even at the beginning of the year and only middle of the road for RB's.

I didn't draft QB until late on purpose so I could load up early. I went WR/WR in 1-2. Right now my "name" players are sucking hind tit! I am third of 12 in scoring. Great.

I have 12 fantasy football teams and currently the worst record I have is 2-2. And for sure in 9 of them I'll be 3-2 or better. Tonight I need a couple of things to happen to have all 12 of my teams 3-2 or better. :D

I also have 12 teams and most if not all are in contention for a playoff push. :music_guitarred:

1-4 (but 3rd in points, still bad though)

QB Rogers

QB Palmer

RB Westbrook

RB Gore

RB SJax

WR Moss

WR Wayne

WR Driver

TE Gonzo

K Bironis

D Packers

Edit to add - 8 team auction league - I thought I had cleaned up at the auction...

Currently 1-3 .....could be 2-3 depending on the NYJ D (he needs 19 pts. from them for a win....so who knows)

QB: Rodgers & McNabb

RB: Turner, LT, Mendenhall, McGahee, Morris, McCoy

WR: Megatron, Welker, Walter, Manningham, Walter, TO

TE: Davis

D: NYG & Philly

K: Flavor of the week

Injuries are killing me (I had Ward/McFadden/Hasselbeck (all hurt) at the beginning of the year - dropped those guys & grabbed McGahee/Morris/Manningham). I traded Cotchery & Dallas Clark last week for McNabb :banana:

I think my team looks the best on paper.....PAPER BEING THE KEY WORD HERE! Every week I lose at least 1 guy to injury! This week its Megatron!

Just notched my first win.

QB Matt Ryan

RBs Ray Rice, M Lynch, F Jackson, LT2, Sticky Icky Ricky, W Parker

WRs OG Steve Smith , Greg Jennings, Garcon, M Austin, S. Rice

TEs B Celek, Gates

K Longwell

Def BAL

Had Garrard, dropped him last week to start Campbell (dumb), then got rid of backup QB altogether now that Ryan is back. Team has really underacheived but maybe isn't really that good. Lost two close games, got smoked the other 2 before winning big this week.