Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Nate Washington

I am trying to figure this out, anyone know what happened?

His QB is not good, nor his team, and neither is he really.

that wasnt the question, I dont have any of the above mentioned, just curious how a pass goes 1 for -22

Pretty sure his answer was correct. If fact, I know it was. Now as far as the -22, :dunno:

Every year a superbowl winning hack get big $ from a clueles franchise. Washington was the benifactor.

What is the play was stopped 22 yards behind the line of scrimmage?

You'll rue the day you crossed me Trebek!

4-10-NE 17 (8:02) 5-K.Collins pass short right to 85-N.Washington to NE 32 for -15 yards (91-M.Pryor). FUMBLES (91-M.Pryor), and recovers at NE 39. 85-N.Washington to NE 39 for no gain (30-B.McGowan).

I didn't see the play happen, and I only half-assed watched the replay, but from what I gathered, he took a screen pass behind the line of scrimmage, saw no room to run and tried to belly back to the other side of the field. He got hit, fumbled the ball, and fell on his own fumble for a -22 yard "gain."

Then again, I could be wrong.

I did see the play and it looked like a failed reverse, but it was tough to tell as Collins tripped, so he threw it about 3-5 yards to Washington, who was running towards Collins. He "caught" it, even though it didn't look like he ever had possession (which should have made it incomplete IMO) and promptly fumbled it backwards. It was a play so typical of the Titans this season.