Sign in to follow this  
PsychoBelichickFan

***** OFFICIAL ***** Cowboys Vs Eagles Thread

I'm looking forward to this game - it's going to be a good one.

yeah, control of the division is at stake and since the giants lost today it is a strangle hold on first place in the NFC East. It should be a good game.

It's game time. :overhead:

I'm a Cowboys fan and I think they will win. :thumbsup:

I will show up and congratulate the Eagles and their fans if loose. :pointstosky:

The Eagles defense looked better on that Dallas drive. ]

Witten is slow and has stalled two drives now. I hate him. Him and Martellus Bennett need to block and Jason Garrett needs to call plays to feed the ball on pitches, swing passes, and screens to Felix Jones, mix in some Miles Austin, and Roy Williams on the slant (they have at least done that twice).

Witten is slow and has stalled two drives now. I hate him. Him and Martellus Bennett need to block and Jason Garrett needs to call plays to feed the ball on pitches, swing passes, and screens to Felix Jones, mix in some Miles Austin, and Roy Williams on the slant (they have at least done that twice).

TO, is that you?

TO, is that you?

ha! No, just a Cowboys fan who's fantasy team lost in the playoffs b/c Witten and Romo weren't on the same page in a game late last year. And watching Witten catch two different balls on third down in the game tonight and coming up well short of the first down mark.

Is Deshaun Jackson only doing special teams tonight? Haven't seen him on the field otherwise.... What gives???

what gives is both defenses are bring serious sacks and putting heat on the qbs. No one is making plays

what gives is both defenses are bring serious sacks and putting heat on the qbs. No one is making plays

Funny watching how these two overrated QBs respond when facing good defenses. :thumbsup:

Funny watching how these two overrated QBs respond when facing good defenses. :thumbsup:

dallas and philly are excellent at getting to the qb. it is not the qbs messing up, it is just the blitzing schemes of the two teams being quite impressive.

Agree - both teams getting after the qb - just hadn't seen Jackson even lining up...

they will adjust their blocking schemes in the second half and this should open up a bit

edit: that td is coming back eagles fans. :thumbsup:

I'll bet Dallas and Philly wish they had your fantasy picks...

NOT!! :dunno:

well crap.......celek TD :thumbsup:

WOW. Thought that was coming back. I for one needed it, with Olsen riding my bench today for Celek. :dunno:

still 10-13. Still a good game both teams are in it.

Oh yeah. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

if romo keeps tossing ints this could be over quick.

Wish they would feed MBIII to help Romo with these ints.

Phily cheerleaders are hot! Why didn't Williams try to run farther on the sideline. He just ducked out like a sissy. No wonder Romo doesn't like to throw to him.

tied up at 13/13. To tell you the truth, I liked our chances better in a high scoring game...

Dallas needs to hit Austin. I would use more Choice as well.

This game is a focking waste for fantasy players :thumbsup:

Tell me about it. This is killing me in three leagues.

This game is a focking waste for fantasy players :thumbsdown:

No doubt. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: