Sign in to follow this  
lv_2_hack

Anyone worried?

Anyone benching mjd for some lesser name backs with good matchups? I have sjax and pierre too, both are solid, I think I'm going with MJD and SJAX and just hope that bell and bush steal some carries for pierre. Any thoughts? I always start my studs, but jax is so bad and mjd doesn't seem to be as involved in the passing game as in the past.

The Jets have come down to earth in recent weeks and they aren't that great against the run...I would say keep MJD in.

not worried and no way do I bench him. Don't forget, he can pass catch too.

The Knee Injury and the Jets D can give ya reason to pause but rememeber its MJD. Hes the #1 rb in fantasy and if they stop his run he will score on the pass. hes the definition of 'NEVER SIT , EVAH". I would trade all 6 of my RBS for him .

The only thing that worries me is the status of his knee, I guess it was sore and he missed some practice this week.

The Jets are tougher against the pass then they are the run. Even if they were world beaters vs. the run, you dont ever bench this guy.

dont bench MJD

Jets are not the same team VS the run without Jenkins in the middle. Its the pass defense you have to fear.

I'm starting MJD, but it's not like I have much of a choice anyway. The Jax offense is so bad, I'm not expecting much out him...and he really hasn't done much in the passing game this year. I don't think he's gone over 50 yds in any game yet.

I'm starting him (as always), but I don't expect much out of him today.... It's gonna be one of those 18 carries for 55 yard days.... maybe 2 or 3 grabs for 15.... can't ask him to be a world beater every week... just a bad spot for him this week IMO....

Let's hope for better, but I've tempered my expectations...