Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Jon Stewart is an assh0le

You have no focking clue if he did or didn't unless you were there. Seriously, STFU if you don't have a clue. :rolleyes:

Unlike Kilborn, whose dialogue and character were written entirely by others, Stewart served not only as host but also as a writer and co-executive producer of the series. His influence is noted for heading a significant shift in the way the show handled news. Stewart had a markedly different style, bringing a sharper political focus to the humor than the show previously exhibited.

http://en.allexperts.com/e/t/th/the_daily_show.htm

Stop trying to own kpbuckeye.

If he says you're wrong and follows it with four insults and a bunch of cuss words, you're supposed to be both impressed and intimidated. If you post a link that shows him to be wrong (again), he will come back at you with even more brilliant name-calling. He's unstoppable.

Stop trying to own kpbuckeye.

If he says you're wrong and follows it with four insults and a bunch of cuss words, you're supposed to be both impressed and intimidated. If you post a link that shows him to be wrong (again), he will come back at you with even more brilliant name-calling. He's unstoppable.

He calls me names. :rolleyes: i just want him to like me. :thumbsup:

I am really hoping for something like: "Get Jon Stewart's cack out of your mouth and get real!"

He calls me names. :doublethumbsup: i just want him to like me. :lol:

I am really hoping for something like: "Get Jon Stewart's cack out of your mouth and get real!"

You want him to like you? Just offer him the chance to blow you, he'll like you instantly. It's why he follows me into every thread I participate in.

So, I finally had a chance to view the interview.

Seemed pretty darn jovial to me. Seems like Dobbs and BOR get along personally with Stewart. You could tell toward the end that Jon was being rushed for time and couldn't really allow Dobbs to fillibuster very long. BUT - here's where I'd be curious to know if Philly actually watched the full internet version of the interview.

When pushed for time, Jon finally just said "I have to make this an edit point, but it you guys want to see the full interview, we'll post it on the internet." If you think that's some kind of blow-off, he did the same thing to Bill Clinton and others, so no. End of the day, it's a half-hour comedy show trying to work in some serious interview content, but still pressed for time more so than say, Charlie Rose or Nightline. - Or even Oreilly or MTP.

Not sure I feel Philly's rage on this one (or pretty much anything). Dobbs seemed to truly enjoy the experience, didn't seem to be getting flustered or pissed off. - Jon was much worse with Lynne Cheney.

Having said that, I do agree that Jon has a tendency to speak over his guests when he thinks they're not answering the question - or doing so in a way that he wants them to. - Not a big fan of that. But, on the flip side, one of the things that drives me nuts about the news nets is how many times some moron will just fillibuster through the whole interview as a means of not having to answer any tough questions. You have two choices there - Let them do it or cut them off.

I definitely appreciated him bringing up the same thing I"ve brought up repeatedly: When Dobbs tried to say "It's been building for several years." Jon asked him why nobody said anything about it until suddenly Obama was elected. - That's what kills the legitimacy of the Teabaggers right there.

wow, a circle jerk over little old me.... :mad:

:mad:

We all know you like a good bukakke, but settle down, man.