Sign in to follow this  
DumpTruck

Does Chris Johnson Smoke Crack?

I could be wrong, but I remember somebody saying after the Titans drafted him that he had spinal surgery when he was a kid, and has had this twitch ever since...

I have read that Chris Johnson does have Tourrette's Syndrome. I wish I could find the source of that info.

EDIT: Technically Chris Johnson has a noticeable 'motor tick'. Almost everyone who has watched him is aware of it. I've been told that it is NOT Tourettes Syndrome: "To be Tourettes there has to be both a motor tic (the kind you saw with Johnson) and an audio tic. Plenty of folks just have the motor tic. It is often associated with OCD and with ADHD."

There is nothing in Chris Johnson's biography to indicate he has Tourette's Syndrome. But there are many famous people who have been diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome, including NASCAR driver Steve Wallace, son of racer Rusty Wallace; Samuel Johnson, lexicographer, writer, poet, and critic: author of ''A Dictionary of the English Language''; Mike Johnston, a relief pitcher formerly with the Pittsburgh Pirates; and former NBA player Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (formerly Chris Jackson); just to name a few.

I Googled it and saw nothing but claims of surgery and the possibility of OCD...I think we're dealing with a crackhead :banana:

Either way, I still won all of my games against him. Thanks Schaub, Slaton & AJ.

And I'd love to have a twitchy RB that can bust a 4.24 forty any time. I was just talking ######...he should decline interviews moving forward.

What? He's just getting his rows in order. Helps the aerodynamic flow and sync of his 4.24. You'd understand it also if you could run that fast.

He's always had that tick. Makes it look like he's always acknowledging something that somebody said that you can't see in the camera view...but no...he just can't help it.

Who cares. He's the best fantasy RB in the world. Johnson > Peterson. The only guy I'd even consider over him is MJD.

The great John Gruden finally annointed a nickname for Chris Johnson. After a run where Chris made 4 guys miss with his Barry Sanders like moves Gruden said he looks like he's in a blender moving around so fast. Therefore I hearby declare thee: Chris "The Blender" Johnson

Correct me if I am wrong......but the old saying is.........."You aint catching no crackhead!" I hope he is a crack head and that would explain why he is so elusive......it be calling him man...... :dunno:

All I know is he's the best back in the league, Choke on that you Peterson owners

actually have both in one league its a free league but with cutler at qb and suspect receivers i need every point i can get.

I have read that Chris Johnson does have Tourrette's Syndrome. I wish I could find the source of that info.

EDIT: Technically Chris Johnson has a noticeable 'motor tick'. Almost everyone who has watched him is aware of it. I've been told that it is NOT Tourettes Syndrome: "To be Tourettes there has to be both a motor tic (the kind you saw with Johnson) and an audio tic. Plenty of folks just have the motor tic. It is often associated with OCD and with ADHD."

There is nothing in Chris Johnson's biography to indicate he has Tourette's Syndrome. But there are many famous people who have been diagnosed with Tourette's Syndrome, including NASCAR driver Steve Wallace, son of racer Rusty Wallace; Samuel Johnson, lexicographer, writer, poet, and critic: author of ''A Dictionary of the English Language''; Mike Johnston, a relief pitcher formerly with the Pittsburgh Pirates; and former NBA player Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf (formerly Chris Jackson); just to name a few.

THAT must be fun on the racetrack.....twitching when you are going 3 wide at 190 mph...

fock fock fock....*into the wall*...tick tick tick... :banana:

You give him a Pimp Cup with some Krunk juice (whatever that is) in it and you have Lil' John (Google him old-timers).

BTW, drafted CJ 10th so I love the crackhead.

for those saying it is just a tick.............you are dead wrong. Crack heads are known for their speed and elusiveness.....you cant catch them. CJ runs around like that chicken rocky tried to catch in the movie. CJ is like barry sanders on crack. the little crackhead is winning me leagues but lets call it like it is...this boy is smoking some crack rock

look at his face and his grill........he is king crack head