Sign in to follow this  
fanfootballtn

I really do believe Robert Meacham will have a big game against the Pats.

Acoording to some reports the Pats may blitz Brees a lot on Monday night and Meacham is his blitz target. I want to start him but I'm not going to sit Fitz nor A. Johnson. I do have an optional slot but I dont want to sit Garcon against Houston either. Meacham is definately the red zone target for the Saints and he could post 6 rec, 2 TD's in this game. Whatcha think?

Acoording to some reports the Pats may blitz Brees a lot on Monday night and Meacham is his blitz target. I want to start him but I'm not going to sit Fitz nor A. Johnson. I do have an optional slot but I dont want to sit Garcon against Houston either. Meacham is definately the red zone target for the Saints and he could post 6 rec, 2 TD's in this game. Whatcha think?

he is a very risky start! it will be either feast or famine most likely. But if it was me id probably start him since the game is on Monday night and you have some added reason to watch :pointstosky: Plus game has all the making for a 42-35 shoot out. i hope the PATS are on the good side of that score

Started him over Manningham and Jermichael Finley at my flex spot. He really can't do much worse than they did.

:overhead:

:music_guitarred:

:music_guitarred:

But if it was me id probably start him since the game is on Monday night and you have some added reason to watch :thumbsup:

I wish I played in a league where owners made lineup decisions on whether they were watching or not. :thumbsdown:

He's a big play guy, hit or miss.

Not sure what a big game would constitute - he's only caught more than 1 or 2 passes in a game once this season (zero two games).

With 6 TDs off 16 catches, he's tempting.

You really don't get consistency from any Saints player. Brees has had a few off games, Henderson is not a RZ threat, Colston has been a dog the last 3 weeks (ditto for Shockey), Bush is a crapshoot, Bell has been just OK, PT should be a stud but then he throws up a 4 pointer, et al.

It's a great offensive team but good luck trying to devine who will be the star week to week.