Sign in to follow this  
dmaidlow73

Schaub out?

Matt Schaub exited Sunday's game in the first quarter with a left arm injury.

Rex Grossman entered and immediately threw a horribly inaccurate pass intended for Kevin Walter. The pass was easily intercepted by Jags S Anthony Smith. Schaub was in a ton of pain as he left the field and was led off by trainers to the locker room. It appeared to be a shoulder injury. The good news is it's to Schaub's left (non-throwing) arm, but he may not return.

matt schaub............officially fock you bro.........you just killed the playoff dreams of alot of teams if you are out for the game.

i'm watching it, and on the first play he went down on the left shoulder holding the ball while getting sacked. He did not look good walking off the field to the bench or to the locker room.

Can only hope it is a stinger, but I am fearing worse.....

Quick update, they just stated a shoulder injury and his return is questionable!

i'm watching it, and on the first play he went down on the left shoulder holding the ball while getting sacked. He did not look good walking off the field to the bench or to the locker room.

Can only hope it is a stinger, but I am fearing worse.....

Quick update, they just stated a shoulder injury and his return is questionable!

typical schaub BS injury...............I swear this guy is made of glass.....every year he gets hurt......

typical schaub BS injury...............I swear this guy is made of glass.....every year he gets hurt......

Yea, I think we all expected it. But just not this week. Not on the first play. Really the perfect time to NOT be a vagine.

Yeah it looked bad. I would think they would sit him out for the rest of the game, but this game is crucial for the Texans. If Schaub can play he will play.

MF'er - started Schaub over Rodgers based on matchup. At least I've locked up the #1 but it sucks losing to the worst team because of some BS ZERO points from your qb. Hopefully he can return because I've also got AJ

I would classify that as OUT. Fock - went from 11th to 5th in four weeks and now I am done

matt schaub: return doubtful, torn labia :banana:

I would classify that as OUT. Fock - went from 11th to 5th in four weeks and now I am done

I am 4th now and 4 teams make the playoofs I need to win to get in and if I lose I am then at the mercy of tie breakers and other crap and might not get in............

The texans are like a hot chick who never puts out...........total tease. :wall:

the texans screwed alot of peeps today.....slaton is not playing, schaub is out,,,,,Aj will suck without schaub so his owners get screwed as well........also chris brown was named the starter today and now he is losing carries so they even found a way to screw the chris brown vultures............only the texans can figure out how to do this

Win and I'm in; lose and I'm out..............................so I'm out.

Only saving grace so far is opponent's got Palmer, MSW and Coulston who have 1 point between them.

Schaub needs to man the fock up, wipe the sand out of his mangina and PLAY!

Win and I'm in; lose and I'm out..............................so I'm out.

Only saving grace so far is opponent's got Palmer, MSW and Coulston who have 1 point between them.

Schaub needs to man the fock up, wipe the sand out of his mangina and PLAY!

palmer just tossed a td to ohco.....you my friend are focked.......

OMFG my season ending in 3...2....1....

Jeezus why? why?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

what is going on ?

Yes, Andre Johnson actually caught a pass from brown!

what is going on ?

Yes, Andre Johnson actually caught a pass from brown!

what the ###### is going on? SERIOUSLY!!!! no way that is actually happening, right?

I hope to god the online stat engine is wrong and that was schaub on that series. Although that means he's got another INT right?

They just listed Kasey as kicking a 97-yd FG so I think some things are a bit messed up.

I hope to god the online stat engine is wrong and that was schaub on that series. Although that means he's got another INT right?

They just listed Kasey as kicking a 97-yd FG so I think some things are a bit messed up.

it was just fixed for me, Schaub with the TD. OMG I just about Lizzed myself.

it was just fixed for me, Schaub with the TD. OMG I just about Lizzed myself.

Yea, the box score is fixed, but not the stat lines. Does he have two picks or did Brown actually throw a half-back pass on that previous drive?