Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cardinals at 49ers

This will be one helluva Madden Curse for fantasy owners if Fitz misses any extended amount of time

Fock. My 2 receivers are Moss and Fitz. Moss strains his vagina, and now Fitz with a possible leg injury. Fantastic.

We don't give a fock about your team by the way.

We don't give a fock about your team by the way.

Says the retard with 23,000 posts on a fantasy football board. Go fock yourself.

Wow! It took a long time for the Cards to get on the board. I understand these 2 teams know eachother well but I never would have thought the 49ers would be keeping the Cards to this low of a point total this late in the game. Ariz looked better on that drive. Maybe they can force a turnover and really get back in the game.

Wow! It took a long time for the Cards to get on the board. I understand these 2 teams know eachother well but I never would have thought the 49ers would be keeping the Cards to this low of a point total this late in the game. Ariz looked better on that drive. Maybe they can force a turnover and really get back in the game.

You sir are a genius. Now say the momentum has turned, fitz will come back in the game for 2 TD's.

I need less of the announcer talking about "squirting through hole(s)" please.

:thumbsdown:

So you can spike the ball after a touchdown, use it as a prop, but if you spike it after a INT itsd a penalty? Makes sense.

Delay of game? WTF?

You sir are a genius. Now say the momentum has turned, fitz will come back in the game for 2 TD's.

It has turned...Look for Breaston now. Or Fitz... :thumbsdown:

So you can spike the ball after a touchdown, use it as a prop, but if you spike it after a INT itsd a penalty? Makes sense.

Delay of game? WTF?

Just another ghey arse rule that ruins excitement in the NFL.

They can fock up a wet dream tonight. Damn!

It sure did take the ref an hour to make the TD call. :thumbsdown:

Thanks Alex Smith! You suck when you are under center.

I had a one point lead until your interception. Now I am down 5 and I doubt you throw the ball again. thanks a lot. To lose with Chris Johnson and Brandon Marshall on your team is unthinkable.

What an absolutely typical display of "inconsistency" by Las Vegas' favorite profit-making tool, the Arizona Cardinals.

This game is an early Christmas present for anyone who's ever believed that NFL games might just be fixed from time to time. SIX freakin' turnovers? C'mon, man...how obvious are they gonna make this one? We even had a couple of those CLASSIC Kurt "Oh well" Warner fumblerooskies! Needless blatant penalties. A ridiculous botched kick on an extra point. You saw it yourselves, boys...this one was pre-determined and you didn't get the wink.

Vegas is so desperate to recover from the massive down-swing in revenue that their "Payola-Pals" are making these games far too obvious.

What an absolutely typical display of "inconsistency" by Las Vegas' favorite profit-making tool, the Arizona Cardinals.

This game is an early Christmas present for anyone who's ever believed that NFL games might just be fixed from time to time. SIX freakin' turnovers? C'mon, man...how obvious are they gonna make this one? We even had one of those CLASSIC Kurt "Oh well" Warner fumblerooskies! Needless blatant penalties. A ridiculous missed extra point. You saw it yourselves, boys...this one was pre-determined and you didn't get the wink.

Vegas is so desperate to recover from the massive down-swing in revenue that their "Payola-Pals" are making these games far too obvious.

J

*sniff sniff*

*swims away*

With 5 turnovers, they are only down by 17. Arizona will win this game. It smells like the Bears win over Arizona a few years back when Grossman turned the ball over 6 times.

Not so much.

J

*sniff sniff*

*swims away*

Nah, not fishing. Just stating what lots of people are thinking.

Just look at this season so far:

Tennessee goes 13-3, and then starts this season 0-6?

Pittsburgh loses to KC, Oak & Cle?

Media reports that the Pats might have "internal" problems?

Vegas is making Mega$$$ off of this shiznit, and they are enjoying your doubt.

I'll give you a lot of sports being fixed, but football is awfully focking difficult to fix. From one conspiracy theorist (2012 zomg!) to another, the NFL is not fixed.